Anyone else still watch NFL Pregame Shows before the game?

Amazing. I sit here staring at my 51" tv set and think watching football is not going to be more interesting.

NOPE! Not in the least. The only thing is now I can see the pimples on some of the faces!!! :rolleyes:

Amazing. I sit here staring at my 51" tv set and think watching football is not going to be more interesting.

NOPE! Not in the least. The only thing is now I can see the pimples on some of the faces!!! :rolleyes:

Didn't your Mama ever tell ya not to pick on the pimples ...!!! ???

If you don't stop doing that they will NEVER go away !!

NFL Games are getting harder for me to watch never mind the pregame shows.
Maybe it is all those commercials they have on now, just to meet the players salaries.
I read somewhere that if an NFL Game was edited so that only the time the ball was in play was recorded.
From the snap to the play being blown dead, You could watch the entire game in 12 minutes.

Yeah...too damn many commercials and far too little action. Enough already. And no...I don't watch the pre-game bullshit.

NFL Games are getting harder for me to watch never mind the pregame shows.
Maybe it is all those commercials they have on now, just to meet the players salaries.
I read somewhere that if an NFL Game was edited so that only the time the ball was in play was recorded.
From the snap to the play being blown dead, You could watch the entire game in 12 minutes.

Yeah...too damn many commercials and far too little action. Enough already. And no...I don't watch the pre-game bullshit.

Even though the season starts on Thursday, I believe the official start is next sunday

What are we in now. The Season? The Pre-Season? Or the Pre-pre-season? :rolleyes:

If it irritates you maybe the pre-menstrual season. :D
At one time I could not get enough of football, both college and pro.
In my high school when I was on the football team, we were located next to where the LA Rams had their training camp. Their QB and Linebacker to a liking to us and would come to help our coach give us training. We were the only team in the state to play pro formations and won the state championship three years running.

I can still remember avidly watching it in our barracks over the military television channel and often attended SF 49 games in the 70s.

I really can't remember when I lost interest and really try to watch.

Now, I prefer watching golf. :cool:

What are we in now. The Season? The Pre-Season? Or the Pre-pre-season? :rolleyes:

In my high school when I was on the football team, we were located next to where the LA Rams had their training camp. Their QB and Linebacker to a liking to us and would come to help our coach give us training. We were the only team in the state to play pro formations and won the state championship three years running.

I can still remember avidly watching it in our barracks over the military television channel and often attended SF 49 games in the 70s.

Golf? Your man card has been revoked lol

Golf? Your man card has been revoked lol

Low "T" ?? LOL and the onset of alzheimer's ??

If you pay close attention, professional golfers - male and female - are very strong athletes who undergo rigorous training. Most are extremely health conscious and their schedules can be quite rigorous. Even when not participating in tournaments.

Forum List

Back