Anyone else shocked that Trump allowed himself to be shadowed for 30 hours by that

He is fearless, unlike the present democratic presidential field. With any other man, the constant availability to the press would be a virtue.

I just thought it was well known that George was trashing him all the time
Trump is playing George like a fine tuned fiddle. Just wait and see, Trumps going to nuke the little punk.

FAG named George Stephanopolous?? Trump is being interviewed by that sophisticated homo which surprised me because all he does is talk shit about him every chance he gets.

It's casting buddy.

They are all elites, they call confab behind the scenes.

They are just putting on a show for you, and they are all just playing a part for you.

If you think these folks actually believe the roles they are playing, then we we really are in that much trouble.

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

FAG named George Stephanopolous?? Trump is being interviewed by that sophisticated homo which surprised me because all he does is talk shit about him every chance he gets.
It's a well known fact that you're a homo.

He is fearless, unlike the present democratic presidential field. With any other man, the constant availability to the press would be a virtue.

So why did he ask everyone to fire Mueller, why didn't he just do it.

I just thought it was well known that George was trashing him all the time
You're right, it is well known and he was. Trump knows it too.

When confronted by a stature flea why should Trump care if he is there or not?

Jo

GS suffers from a combination of Trump Derangement Syndrome and Short Man Syndrome. And he is an intellectual lightweight compared to Trump. Trump knows that but GS does not.

Trump got to intellectually smack that mendacious little hobgoblin around on nationjal TV just a couple of weeks before he was elected president. And obviously it worked out very well for Trump.

^^^
A total smackdown.

Why would Trump pass up the golden opportunity to completely outsmart the Democratic party's fake news media again?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back