Anyone else sense a change?

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Bully,

I'll grant you shades of grey on many issues, but not the fact that the jihadists want to kill you and your family.

I think what Bully doesnt understand is that why there are many things that can be shades of grey or any other color, that doesnt mean there are not black and white issues.

There are plenty of grey in issues such as

1)Whats best for the environement

2)Whats the best way to educate children.

3)where roads should be built.

But there are issues that are black and white.

You are either for or against protecting marriage. There is no middle ground here.

You are either for or against Abortion. There is no middle ground.

You are either for stopping the terrorists who want to kill us or you arent.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Name one shade of grey between being for or against gay marriage or for or against abortion.

I am against abortion. For the most part, I think that abortion should be illegal except under certain circumstances. It should be legal when the mother's life is at serious risk. I think that this constitutes a gray area. Do you think that abortion should be legal under any and all circumstances (at any point during the pregnancy, as a means of sex selection, as simply a form of birth control)? Okay. Do you think abortion should be illegal under any and all circumstances, even when there is a high likelihood that the mother will die upon the baby's delivery? If you answer no the both questions then the issue of abortion has a gray area for you.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Unfortunately, sometimes our young men and women have to go fight for our country. However, I urge you to not be in a hurry!

I dont think it's unfortunate at all. It would be unfortunate if everyone refused to fight for our country. While I'm not saying that them having to fight is good, but them being willing and the patriotism are beautiful things.

Oh, and I am in a hurry. :)

Originally posted by Semper Fi
Oh, and I am in a hurry. :)
Well, if you make it to a battlefield, don't let your rush get you killed. it would be useless for you to die because of a error made due to haste!

Forum List

Back