Anyone else remember the last time Al Sharpton demanded justice?

Race Baiter -
One who insinuates that racism or bigotry is a dominant factor with regards to an event that either does not involve race or in which diverse cultures are involved are simply a minor element.
Poverty-Pimps.jpg

Name an event that either does involve race or in which diverse cultures are involved in a major element, in the past 10 years.

Let's see you list.

look at them SHAME Sharpton for believing a a couple of young black women who claimed they were harmed by someone.

So Sharptons great crime in their minds is backing black females who claim a crime.

what a great crime that one is huh?

Who said that Sharpton comitted a crime? Not me and I'm the OP.

All I'm saying is that Al Sharpton has a history of rallying a lynch mob on any large issue and so far he's been on the wrong side each time. I think that he is again on the wrong side. It's a pattern, and one that reveals Mr.Sharpton's own conciderable racism.

Anyone else remember the last time Al "The Race Pimp and Media Whore" Sharpton rallied mobs to demand justice for a poor unfortunate black person?

Remember the Duke Lacross Team?

That idiot Sharpton wanted the team thrown in jail, and the Dean fired. He pounded on the irrelevant fact that the team was white and the "vicitm" was black.

Turns out that the black girl was totally lying and the team was totally innocent.

Hopefully, as in that case, this case here in Sanford will also follow the law instead of mob rule and Big Al's desire to see his face on TV.

At the time there was a belief that the team members should be punished whether or not they were actually guilty.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson never miss a chance for a shakedown.

Now that you mention it, I remember that fact as well.

Race Baiter -
One who insinuates that racism or bigotry is a dominant factor with regards to an event that either does not involve race or in which diverse cultures are involved are simply a minor element.
Poverty-Pimps.jpg

Name an event that either does involve race or in which diverse cultures are involved in a major element, in the past 10 years.

Let's see you list.

Sorry Salty, I won't waste my time attempting to educate an admitted racist like you. You see racism in everything- a box of cereal, a hammer, silk sheets... all racist!!! Every action and thought is somehow racist to you. It's called "Confirmation Bias". You believe it, so you see it.....

thats-racist.gif

Race Baiter -
Poverty-Pimps.jpg

Let's see you list.

Irrelevant.

The issue is Al Sharpton, and his history of forming lynch mobs such as the one he has going now in Sanford Florida.

Race Baiter -
Poverty-Pimps.jpg

Let's see you list.

Why do YOU harp on the issue?

without the help al sharpton half of hotels and stores i would be able to walk in.
Lets me guess you are white conservative

shocker

white conservative trashes a civil rights leader

shocker

The only "shocker" here is that you can't tell the difference between a "civil rights leader", and a media whore, hustler, race pimp, and blatant racist-which is what "Big Al" is. Poor ignorant child; I can see why it might be a bit difficult to take you anywhere; probably not toilet-trained yet.

So...as mentioned in the post, you've seen the usage in the press before?

I didn't think so.

But, good attempt to become relevant.

Where did you post" press" in your post? You did post white hispanicsbeing in "print". So, being the helpful guy that I am, I simply pointed out that every census survey Americans received, had the words "white Hispanic" in one of the demographic questions. So obviously the words were "invented" to describe a specific ethnic group, such as with the 2010 census. I hope that answered your question.

If I wanted to be revelant on USMB, I'd spend as much time daily on these boards as you do. But I have quite a few other things that are more relevant to me in my life.

The item inside quotation marks is linked to the New York Times.

The next line says "Ever see that phrase in print before? "... a white Hispanic,..."

Yet you could not see that the proximate continuity....

...and, "being the helpful guy," without any ulterior motive, embarked on a search.

Did you actually find the post too nuanced, or did you have to strain to find an obscure usage of '...white Hispanic...' on the net?
If so, what could possibly by your motivation other than to deny that the Left seeks, strives, endeavors, and maneuvers to keep the races fighting?

In simplest terms, because you are clearly a simple fellow, in every way possible, the bottom-feeding, mouth-breathing, pusillanimous Left-wing, progressive, Liberal foes of America will never let Americans Rodney-King-just-get-along.

Don't you agree?

PC, there is one thing that is consistent with you that is very annoying. I notice that when another critiques your post, you consistently post go on the personal attack mode in a condescending way to reflect your self perceived idea that you are of superior intelligence and education. There is no question to the fact, that you are your greatest admirer by quite a large margin.

Now go to your to your constant, one-sided copy & pasting fetish. Thank you.

Anyone else remember the last time Al "The Race Pimp and Media Whore" Sharpton rallied mobs to demand justice for a poor unfortunate black person?

Remember the Duke Lacross Team?

That idiot Sharpton wanted the team thrown in jail, and the Dean fired. He pounded on the irrelevant fact that the team was white and the "vicitm" was black.

Turns out that the black girl was totally lying and the team was totally innocent.

Hopefully, as in that case, this case here in Sanford will also follow the law instead of mob rule and Big Al's desire to see his face on TV.

Any links, timeline?

You need links to the Duke Lacross Team rape case?

Get off your lazy ass and get them yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-kBY5x2YbM]Al Sharpton: Tawana Brawley and Media Manipulating [In His Own Words] - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back