Anyone else remember the last time Al Sharpton demanded justice?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Anyone else remember the last time Al "The Race Pimp and Media Whore" Sharpton rallied mobs to demand justice for a poor unfortunate black person?

Remember the Duke Lacross Team?

That idiot Sharpton wanted the team thrown in jail, and the Dean fired. He pounded on the irrelevant fact that the team was white and the "vicitm" was black.

Turns out that the black girl was totally lying and the team was totally innocent.

Hopefully, as in that case, this case here in Sanford will also follow the law instead of mob rule and Big Al's desire to see his face on TV.

what about Tawana Brawley the girl who lied and said people threw feces on her and called her racial slurs. It was found out later she lied But good old Al Sharpton was on that case like flies on shit

what about Tawana Brawley the girl who lied and said people threw feces on her and called her racial slurs. It was found out later she lied But good old Al Sharpton was on that case like flies on shit

That he was.

Just don't mention that to him today because he'll be the one looking like a POS.

That he was.

Just don't mention that to him today because he'll be the one looking like a POS.

I think I'm seeing a pattern of Big Al getting on the wrong side of issues on a consistant basis.

without the help al sharpton half of hotels and stores i would be able to walk in.
Lets me guess you are white conservative

shocker

white conservative trashes a civil rights leader

shocker

Last edited:
Anyone else remember the last time Al "The Race Pimp and Media Whore" Sharpton rallied mobs to demand justice for a poor unfortunate black person?

Remember the Duke Lacross Team?

That idiot Sharpton wanted the team thrown in jail, and the Dean fired. He pounded on the irrelevant fact that the team was white and the "vicitm" was black.

Turns out that the black girl was totally lying and the team was totally innocent.

Hopefully, as in that case, this case here in Sanford will also follow the law instead of mob rule and Big Al's desire to see his face on TV.

I remember the nbp nearly brokes their necks getting down there to demand justince.

without the help al sharpton half of hotels and stories i would be able to walk in.

shocker

shocker

would you tell us about the twanna brawley story please? :D

without the help al sharpton half of hotels and stories i would be able to walk in.

shocker

shocker
Looks like Al Sharpton "helped" you learn how to write as well.

Poor you.

shocker

shocker

White?

Did you note the description that the NYTimes, the organ that gives Liberals their marching orders, used?

"Mr. Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, told the police that he shot Trayvon in self-defense after an altercation. The teenager was walking home from a convenience store, where he bought iced tea and Skittles, when he was shot once in the chest."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html

Ever see that phrase in print before? "... a white Hispanic,..."

Now, why would they invent that phrase?
To make sure that all the Liberals jump right into the default position that whites are racist, and go around assaulting blacks....

Pathetic.

Heaven forbid that folks would be allowed to believe that this is a righteous nation, then criticism of this administration couldn't be blamed on racism, could it?

shocker

shocker
Looks like Al Sharpton "helped" you learn how to write as well.

Poor you.

looks like your race taught you welll on how to be a racist.
You don't even know which race I happen to be a member of, dumbfuck. :lmao:

shocker

shocker

White?

Did you note the description that the NYTimes, the organ that gives Liberals their marching orders, used?

"Mr. Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, told the police that he shot Trayvon in self-defense after an altercation. The teenager was walking home from a convenience store, where he bought iced tea and Skittles, when he was shot once in the chest."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html

To make sure that all the Liberals jump right into the default position that whites are racist, and go around assaulting blacks....

Pathetic.

Heaven forbid that folks would be allowed to believe that this is a righteous nation, then criticism of this administration couldn't be blamed on racism, could it?

first of all he is mixed

second of all the main story is about the evil white cop society covering up the murder
case.

shocker

shocker

White?

Pathetic.

Some can't help themselves...

shocker

shocker

would you tell us about the twanna brawley story please? :D
Say that name in front of Sharpton and watch him come unglued...:lol:

shocker

shocker

White?

Pathetic.

OMG!

White Hispanic and Latino Americans
White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back