Anyone else praying for rain?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Been looking outside and i am sincerely hoping it starts raining on Kerry and Clintons little show downtown today. Couldnt happen to two more deserving guys:)

If they both got rained on pretty good their makeup might roll off and we might get to see what is really underneath. What a Skerry thought,eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Thanks:) I have been reading the board for about a week now and finally decided to post.

Alyzabeth

welcome to the board:)

hey jimmy, whats with the red ribbon next to my name?

welcome to the board:)

hey jimmy, whats with the red ribbon next to my name?

It's a new feature I installed on the board. It allows just the administrator of the board give out "Awards" for deserving posts. They can be both given out and taken away, only by administrators. If you click on the arrow next to "search" at the top of the board you can also search all awarded posts.

I've only given out a few so far, mostly testing. :)

Alyzabeth said:
Thanks:) I have been reading the board for about a week now and finally decided to post.

Alyzabeth

Well hurry up and post something controversial so we can jump on you! It's been a little tame around here lately and we need some fresh meat.

:teeth:

Kidding. Welcome. Jump in, the water's fine. Trust me.

Merlin1047 said:
Well hurry up and post something controversial so we can jump on you! It's been a little tame around here lately and we need some fresh meat.

:teeth:

Kidding. Welcome. Jump in, the water's fine. Trust me.

Aw cmon, give the new guy a break. Besides, we dont want to scare him away. At least not right away!

CSM said:
Aw cmon, give the new guy a break. Besides, we dont want to scare him away. At least not right away!

Maybe im just jumping to conclusions but im willing to bet that alyzabeth is a girls name.

Maybe im just jumping to conclusions but im willing to bet that alyzabeth is a girls name.
Even more reason to lay off. If it is a girls name, the harpies that inhabit these regions will tear us appart!

LOL! I don't have anything controversial to post here because I think G.W. is great. Now, on the other hand, I have some opinions that would have the lynch mob from DU beating a path to my door. I go over there occasionally and get so mad I can't stand it! But I don't post over there, nor did I register on their website because I know I wouldn't last long before they banned me.

Alyzabeth

Alyzabeth said:
LOL! I don't have anything controversial to post here because I think G.W. is great. Now, on the other hand, I have some opinions that would have the lynch mob from DU beating a path to my door. I go over there occasionally and get so mad I can't stand it! But I don't post over there, nor did I register on their website because I know I wouldn't last long before they banned me.

Alyzabeth
Welcome aboard.

Yep, I'm a female. And, proud to say I live in PA, and very proud to say my husband, all 4 kids and all 4 of their spouses are voting for Bush!

Alyzabeth

Alyzabeth said:
Yep, I'm a female. And, proud to say I live in PA, and very proud to say my husband, all 4 kids and all 4 of their spouses are voting for Bush!

Alyzabeth

I am telling you we are going to win PA this year.

Been looking outside and i am sincerely hoping it starts raining on Kerry and Clintons little show downtown today. Couldnt happen to two more deserving guys:)

Actually I was hoping it would rain sulphuric acid, or at least sewer water, but I guess that was to much to ask.

Forum List

Back