Anyone Else Playing HookieToday?

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Woke up about 1:30 am EST and just couldn't get back to sleep. My mind was just racin'! Happens once or twice a year, can't do anything about it. First sick day this year for me as I almost never get colds or the flu.
Anyway, I still have a list of things to do that I put off from the weekend. Mowing the lawn is one, clean the garage, wash the cars. And the usual home maintenance stuff.
I just put in our window mounted air conditioner, hadn't needed it before today. Global warming my ass! Fcukin' weighed a ton but it feels so good. Maybe the house won't get heat soaked now.

I had a dream last night that Gas went to $36.00 a gallon, so I decided not to mow my yard today.

o i am on a new course of reality...for some reason....da man has decided i need to be more social..this desire of his ....waxes and wanes ...according to how much of a headache my real life friends are being...there is always drama....so much drama....a co worker said to me...i cant wait for the wedding...to see you "get wild"...i do not "get wild" in public....this is just gonna be one drunken party....i feel it in my bones..and they never lie....weddings....whew...funerals and weddings just bring out the worst in people

Nope... gotta go to work today. Have to go to this restaurant and take out this ever problematic exhaust fan in the kitchen. It's a greasy, dirty job and I hate doing it but, gotta do it.

Forum List

Back