Anyone Else Plan On Rebelling From This Crap???

Big-A-

Mar 2, 2010
I definitely plan on refusing to pay for this crap.

I'm a healthy person, I never have been to the hospital, broken a bone, or even had stitches.

This crap is ridiculous, unfair, unnecessary and unconstitutional.

Our founding fathers would be embarrassed to hear of this nonsense.

Your thoughts?

I definitely plan on refusing to pay for this crap ...

Your thoughts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdxNSohROk]A Message For Bought-And-Paid-For U.S. Politicians ...[/ame]

The need for exercising our 2nd Amendment Rights is growing more with each and every day. Make me king for one day and I would line the whole lot up against the wall ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ravi:

:eek:

You shock me Terral. I didn't take you for a violent fucktard.

The next step in the Obama Fascist Regime Agenda is to begin handing out Amnesty to 20 Million GD Illegal Aliens and their unscrupulous American Employers. The biggest employer of Illegal Aliens is ... guess who?? ... The U.S. Federal Govt ...

The Fascists in Washington are going to keep pushing, until real red-blooded Americans have had enough and the New Revolution begins ...

GL,

Terral

We have more power than the government, we just need to know how to form a properly organized rebellion.

I predict you are not alone Big A. Many people will not comply (for one reason or another) and the whole idea of the "more customers; lower premiums" fairy tale will be debunked. People will still use the emergency rooms and despite the threats' no one will go to jail. This bill will help a fraction of those for which is intended at a price tag of 1 trillion dollars. Government efficiency...

I predict you are not alone Big A. Many people will not comply (for one reason or another) and the whole idea of the "more customers; lower premiums" fairy tale will be debunked. People will still use the emergency rooms and despite the threats' no one will go to jail. This bill will help a fraction of those for which is intended at a price tag of 1 trillion dollars. Government efficiency...

I agree, that whole myth will not trick, well... not trick majority of us for long if it ever did...

But for a lot of people, myself included, who do not ever need medical care, the $2,000 dollar a year penalty (I think is the word of what it will be as of right now), will actually save us money compared to actually paying the retahded premiums each month.

So for a lot of people, revolting not only makes sense financially, but also from a Patriotic point of view.

Efff this unconstitutional crap.

It will also help many buinesses who will be fined 8 percent of payroll. Many employers are paying twice that now. With the economy in the toilet, my guess is that instead of laying people off, employers will cut back on benefits.

There will be many more in your position I suspect Big A.

I've never had health insurance. I'm 67 years old and went to a doctor twice for employment physicals and in the hospital once for appendicitis. I paid $27,000, part from savings and part from a Health Savings Account. How many months of health insurance premiums add up to $27 K.

This bill punishes young healthy Americans.

Hell, if Amnesty happens, all the illegals will probably go back to Mexico to avoid the tax penalty of not buying health insurance.

There is a strong incentive for those of us who are relatively healthy to opt out and find doctors who will do routine care for reasonable cash consideration. Then, we can just enroll when we have a serious issue.

Talk about a fucked up system.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

I'm a healthy person, I never have been to the hospital, broken a bone, or even had stitches.

Your thoughts?

It isn't unconstitutional. I have yet to see any arguement proving otherwise.. Our founding fathers would all vote for this as it falls into the intended responsibility of government.. They would only be embarrassed by the selfishness and selfenteredness of americans like you..

I am glad you are healthy.. but YOU are not the issue here.. So when YOU stop talking about yourself for a change and understand that you are not the only person in america.. You might then comprehend why we need healthcare reform..

So let's leave you out of the discussion and talk about america as a whole.. We can start with the 45,000 people that die each year due to lack of health insurance.. How bout we talk about them? They weren't so healthy now were they??

:eusa_whistle:

Our Founders would never ever mandate that each and every American be covered by health insurance or face fine or imprisonment.

Our Founders would never ever mandate that each and every American be covered by health insurance or face fine or imprisonment.
There's no threat of imprisonment...unless you falsify your coverage. But that would be no different than anyone else cheating on their taxes.

Anyone Else Plan On Rebelling From This Crap???

I plan on going into berserk mode and start kicking some MAJOR ass!

Impxplod.png

Same BS when SS was introduced. Same when Medicare was introduced. As we develop a real health care system, the same type of people will whine and threaten violence, and once again do nothing.

SS and Medicare are failed systems. Why makes you think this will be any different?

The only reason those two systems are not as good as they should be is because Presidents have been allowed to raid them for their own personal usage on whatever pet projects since their inceptions.

Your thoughts?
Mandate kicks in, 2014. By then they will have the IRS greatly larger and more powerful, much more intrusive, in order to enforce it.

SS and Medicare are failed systems. Why makes you think this will be any different?

The only reason those two systems are not as good as they should be is because Presidents have been allowed to raid them for their own personal usage on whatever pet projects since their inceptions.

Social Security is just another means to coddle the people too stupid to manage their own retirement. I'd be much better off if I could take that money and invest it myself, instead I have to give it to the government to be wasted to feed fat, worthless fucks. And when I get ready to retire, I'll be lucky to get back what I paid in. It's such a waste of money.

Social Security is just another means to coddle the people too stupid to manage their own retirement. I'd be much better off if I could take that money and invest it myself, instead I have to give it to the government to be wasted to feed fat, worthless fucks. And when I get ready to retire, I'll be lucky to get back what I paid in. It's such a waste of money.

And what would you do to fix this? Legitimately curious.

Forum List

Back