Anyone else noticing a pattern here?

It seems as if the lefties here, not all mind you, are beginning to work on their excuses for an Obama loss in November.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

...and rdean with his warning that the GOP will suffer when Romney wins.

It's REALLY going to get funny when and if Romney does win. Besides the end of the national nightmare and the beginning of the real recovery, it will be quite entertaining around here if it happens.

Can't wait.

I will not vote for either candidate. That said, I think Obama will win but I don't think it matters. No matter who wins, our economy is not going to suddenly improve. We have no jobs. We've been sending them overseas for decades. We've been bringing in immigrants, both legal and illegal to compete with the jobs that are left. It's just a race to the lowest possible wage and our economy, once the best in the world, can't compete with places like China.

Sooner or later the S will hit the fan, it's only a matter of time. The only question that remains is how bad will it be and will we ever be a 1st world nation again? And what will that nation look like?
the issue deep down is how bad congress is at coming together to get anything done.

i thought amy waters on c span was totally honest. said little either man if they win can do to affect things. they be led by events and also by how congress come together. she said congress will have to make cuts to programes but also on increasing taxes to. something neither side will be happy about it on either issue

When Congress "gets things done" it's always bad. No thanks.

You just haven't met the foamy mouthed partisians who WON'T be happy with Federal spending cuts, or modifying the tax code, or going for REAL energy independence.

It's not a happy family.. We're trotted out the differences in political beliefs and NOW they have to be resolved..

You OK with stopping the theft of Soc Sec premiums from the FICA "tax holiday" that Obama cynically created? What are we supposed to COME TOGETHER on about this? A compromise to only steal 1/2 as much? Tell me how this one issue gets resolved without 1/2 of America detesting the solution....

:eusa_whistle: :eusa_hand:
well even though their difference between gop and dem, they have to compromise for me on cuts and on taxes.

otherwise a divded congress won,t get anything done.

Why don't you try that "compromise" theory at ThanksGiving this year and make a 1/2 vegetarian --- 1/2 traditional meal to please everyone.. Be sure to tell us how efficient that turns out to be and how much it INCREASED everyone's pleasure.

We are FAR BEYOND compromise on spending and taxes. You don't even GET to compromise when the posturing on say entitlement benefits is politically polarized.

Quite frequently we've had meals that were 1/2 vegetarian and 1/2 traditional at Thanksgiving. They worked out fine. Either you need a better example, or a compromise WILL work to better this country.

Why don't you try that "compromise" theory at ThanksGiving this year and make a 1/2 vegetarian --- 1/2 traditional meal to please everyone.. Be sure to tell us how efficient that turns out to be and how much it INCREASED everyone's pleasure.

We are FAR BEYOND compromise on spending and taxes. You don't even GET to compromise when the posturing on say entitlement benefits is politically polarized.
maybe your right but i think you can find middle ground in life.

Tell me -- how do compromise on Obama's cynical theft of Soc Sec premiums to give tax breaks at a time when Soc Sec has gone into deficit??? Let's just start there...
find new way of going about social security that won,t hurt people

well even though their difference between gop and dem, they have to compromise for me on cuts and on taxes.

otherwise a divded congress won,t get anything done.

Quite frequently we've had meals that were 1/2 vegetarian and 1/2 traditional at Thanksgiving. They worked out fine. Either you need a better example, or a compromise WILL work to better this country.
very good point. for example, say if romney is the president. you can have deflict cut but also increases in taxes.

their can be middle ground . congress need to find it to get country moving forward

I will not vote for either candidate. That said, I think Obama will win but I don't think it matters. No matter who wins, our economy is not going to suddenly improve. We have no jobs. We've been sending them overseas for decades. We've been bringing in immigrants, both legal and illegal to compete with the jobs that are left. It's just a race to the lowest possible wage and our economy, once the best in the world, can't compete with places like China.

Sooner or later the S will hit the fan, it's only a matter of time. The only question that remains is how bad will it be and will we ever be a 1st world nation again? And what will that nation look like?
the issue deep down is how bad congress is at coming together to get anything done.

i thought amy waters on c span was totally honest. said little either man if they win can do to affect things. they be led by events and also by how congress come together. she said congress will have to make cuts to programes but also on increasing taxes to. something neither side will be happy about it on either issue

well i think congress getting things done is better then nothing not be done.

maybe your right but i think you can find middle ground in life.

Tell me -- how do compromise on Obama's cynical theft of Soc Sec premiums to give tax breaks at a time when Soc Sec has gone into deficit??? Let's just start there...
find new way of going about social security that won,t hurt people

There's been "blue ribbon commisions" for EVERY admin on Soc Sec.. All of their "bipartisian" work is in the rubbish heap...

CHOICE on soc sec however --- would ALWAYS get my intention.. But that's not gonna happen.

Right now -- the theft of premiums from Soc Sec is causing the 57% that PAY INCOME taxes to pick up ALL the losses on Soc Sec --- that is hurting people right? And the same roughly 1/2 of folks will be paying for the multi-decade theft of the surplus that is NOT IN "Trust Fund".. They are being stolen from twice or three times if you count the inevitable means testing for THEIR benefits..

Tell me how you keep a (now insolvent) UNIVERSAL program --- UNIVERSAL -- without hurting people..

On Mitt Romney's website, he details his plan to bring immigrants here with degrees. It's much less expensive than investing in education in this country. He Never said stop investing in education here Rick Santorum called the president a "snob" for wanting education available for all Americans. Liar... He said Obama is a snob for thinking college is right for everyone, and it is not right for everyone. Republicans won't rest until every one has a minimum wage job and a boss with an accent. More stupid rhetoric...They seem to think Romney, who has millions and millions invested in China will stand up to China. Anyone with stocks and 401K's are partially invested in China you assclown. They even cheered when Santorum said the Republican Party has no smart people. Oh bullshit... When I was a kid, Republicans were the "Party of Ideas" that founded NASA. Now, education is for snobs and they cheer being called stupid.

What makes you think Romney will be good for the GOP?

What has Obama done other than tear down and divide us.... ?

well i think congress getting things done is better then nothing not be done.

Well, I strongly disagree.

On Mitt Romney's website, he details his plan to bring immigrants here with degrees. It's much less expensive than investing in education in this country. He Never said stop investing in education here Rick Santorum called the president a "snob" for wanting education available for all Americans. Liar... He said Obama is a snob for thinking college is right for everyone, and it is not right for everyone. Republicans won't rest until every one has a minimum wage job and a boss with an accent. More stupid rhetoric...They seem to think Romney, who has millions and millions invested in China will stand up to China. Anyone with stocks and 401K's are partially invested in China you assclown. They even cheered when Santorum said the Republican Party has no smart people. Oh bullshit... When I was a kid, Republicans were the "Party of Ideas" that founded NASA. Now, education is for snobs and they cheer being called stupid.

What makes you think Romney will be good for the GOP?

What has Obama done other than tear down and divide us.... ?

The Republican Party is 90% white. Kind of tells you about the division, right?

And you, you're an idiot. Obama didn't say college was for everyone. Santorum said Obama said that. Another lying Republican.

In Philadelphia Romney said he wanted larger class size so we could have fewer teachers. Previously he said he wanted to cut teachers. IS THAT FUCKING INVESTMENT??????????????????

Romney Budget Proposals Would Necessitate Very Large Cuts in Medicaid, Education, Health Research and Other Programs — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

And notice you didn't say a thing about Santorum saying Republicans have no smart people? Or about Romney wanting to bring immigrants here with degrees? Why not invest in Americans? Because from his policies, he thinks it's a WASTE OF MONEY.

Open your eyes.

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

You support Mitt because he's white. You don't even know what his policies are. And if you actually went and looked, you would hate him. Because YOU are part of the 47% he cares nothing about and will do nothing for.

atucally i think your find most people will say well done to you and romney and that they just hope country come together.

elections are tough battles but in the end everyone just wants what they think is best for the country.

If that were only true, too many are more concerned with how they can profit from the government and could care less about the health of the country.
why not give benefit of the doubt. not everyone who left wing is some evil satan from another world. they are human beings

I kinda thought that way for about 35 years, then I got a reality check. Now they get the benefit of the doubt, when they start acting like humans and start taking responsibilitiy for thieir circumstances. Their lives are the sum total of their decisions, not mine and I owe them nothing.

It seems as if the lefties here, not all mind you, are beginning to work on their excuses for an Obama loss in November.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

It's REALLY going to get funny when and if Romney does win. Besides the end of the national nightmare and the beginning of the real recovery, it will be quite entertaining around here if it happens.

Can't wait.
atucally i think your find most people will say well done to you and romney and that they just hope country come together.

elections are tough battles but in the end everyone just wants what they think is best for the country.

Funny how Democrats take the "my way or the highway" approach when they are in power, then when a Republican gets elected they are supposed to exercise bipartisanship with Democrats. Sorry... But electing Romney is voting out an ideology that Americans are not comfortable with running our nation... Romney does not owe Liberals and Democrats anything.

It is pretty funny that a cheesedickhead like rderp provide "warnings" to those he has already identified as the winners (i.e., Mitt and the GOP and the voters who support them).

His warning are apparently intended to get GOP-inclined voters to stop short and say to themselves: "Whoa. We better not go there. There could be those 'consequences' that nice feller rderp warned us all about."

:lmao:

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.
I have noticed but I'm caring less and less with each passing day.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.
Excuses are one thing. What worries me is the possibility that Eric Holder might authorize the shipment of another 3,000 illegal weapons to Occupy Wall Street.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

If Romney loses, the more retarded members of the right will blame it on illegal dead Mexican felons voting by the millions.

If Obama loses, the more retarded members of the left will blame it on an army of operatives rigging the voting machines in the swing states.

you are right. the most important thing is you and your family does well. Well that why i hope that whoever in charge helps you to be able to do well in the way they run the country.

Why? They haven't helped me yet and yet I'm able to succeed.

Sure we have Cookie, we send you a check every month for no more than cooking shit on a shingle for 20 years.

Hahaha. Contrary to your opinion all blacks in the Navy weren't cooks. But continue to foster racial stereotypes. It's all you have.

Forum List

Back