Anyone else notice?

The bible is not based on demonstrateable facts, its based on religion.

I choose facts.

You can pretend all you want that any myth is factual.

I dont

I choose facts.

I dont

Read your post again TM.

And you accuse the right of using religion to divide people?

First of all, the Bible is not based on Religion. Religion is based on the Bible.

Second of all,the Bible states many facts...or perhaps states events that are impossible to prove as NOT facts.

You have opted to believe the Bible is all Myth. I do not accuse you of "pretending" or being irrational.

Yet you use your belief that the Bible is a myuth and those that believe in it are pretending and irrational.

SO it seems YOU are using religion to alienate and thus divide people.

Start to see the err of your ways.

You are actually exactly what you HATE.

Ironic...no?

I choose facts.

I dont

Read your post again TM.

And you accuse the right of using religion to divide people?why is it called the religious right?

First of all, the Bible is not based on Religion. Religion is based on the Bible.The bible is a religious doctorine and not a history book

Second of all,the Bible states many facts...or perhaps states events that are impossible to prove as NOT facts.I did not say it was completely devoid of facts now did I

You have opted to believe the Bible is all Myth. I do not accuse you of "pretending" or being irrational.No It contains myths and is not based of sceintific data

Yet you use your belief that the Bible is a myuth and those that believe in it are pretending and irrational.I never said this

SO it seems YOU are using religion to alienate and thus divide people.I am not using it I am discussing it

Start to see the err of your ways.none here

You are actually exactly what you HATE.Nope you are the one trying to USE your religion to control my country whcih was built on freedom of religion

Ironic...no?

No, because you didnt tell the truth here at all

Science is superior to any myth.

To pretend that it is not true for religious purposes just makes someone irrational.

in your eyes TM...and you are entitled to such a sentiment.

But to refer to others as irrational for their beliefs is not appropriate in my eyes...but I would not refer to you as irrational for doing that.

And by the way...the ten plagues; the parting of the sea; all seemed like myths for years and defied science.

But as you may be aware, new "broad" thinking has opened the door to a few scientific possibilities as to how they actually may have happened.

Burning bush...a myth...defied science....until the discovery of a tree that lit afalme on its own due to a vocanic fissure.

Adam and Eve...a myth...or perhaps it refers to the first human that evolved from apes?

And with that missing link still not confirmed....evolution from Apes is still a theory....nearly confirmed but with one major link missing.

so are you saying that science has disproven faith because those things you listed were once attributed to religious power or beliefs?

people believe that moses parted the red sea. but now your saying nature did it. does that mean that moses was just a normal guy who happened to be at the right place at the right time?

with the burning bush, is it another case of being in the right place at the right time?

adam and eve, could be the first humans, but with no actual evidence that adam and eve existed, kinda far fetched. but if adam and ever were the first humans due to evolution, doesnt that disprove creationism? where is the proof that creationism existed?

you say that science has confirmed things in the bible, i see it that science has been able to disprove many acts that were taken on faith to be signs from god.

I choose facts.

I dont

Read your post again TM.

And you accuse the right of using religion to divide people?why is it called the religious right?

First of all, the Bible is not based on Religion. Religion is based on the Bible.The bible is a religious doctorine and not a history book

Second of all,the Bible states many facts...or perhaps states events that are impossible to prove as NOT facts.I did not say it was completely devoid of facts now did I

You have opted to believe the Bible is all Myth. I do not accuse you of "pretending" or being irrational.No It contains myths and is not based of sceintific data

Yet you use your belief that the Bible is a myuth and those that believe in it are pretending and irrational.I never said this

SO it seems YOU are using religion to alienate and thus divide people.I am not using it I am discussing it

Start to see the err of your ways.none here

You are actually exactly what you HATE.Nope you are the one trying to USE your religion to control my country whcih was built on freedom of religion

Ironic...no?

No, because you didnt tell the truth here at all

Uh...yes I did...And now that you have given into your typical debate ending tactic of referring me as a liar, we are done.
Have a nice day.

"and those that believe in it are pretending and irrational"

Go get my quote saying this bullshit.

You cant.

Science is superior to any myth.

To pretend that it is not true for religious purposes just makes someone irrational.

in your eyes TM...and you are entitled to such a sentiment.

But to refer to others as irrational for their beliefs is not appropriate in my eyes...but I would not refer to you as irrational for doing that.

And by the way...the ten plagues; the parting of the sea; all seemed like myths for years and defied science.

But as you may be aware, new "broad" thinking has opened the door to a few scientific possibilities as to how they actually may have happened.

Burning bush...a myth...defied science....until the discovery of a tree that lit afalme on its own due to a vocanic fissure.

Adam and Eve...a myth...or perhaps it refers to the first human that evolved from apes?

And with that missing link still not confirmed....evolution from Apes is still a theory....nearly confirmed but with one major link missing.

so are you saying that science has disproven faith because those things you listed were once attributed to religious power or beliefs?

people believe that moses parted the red sea. but now your saying nature did it. does that mean that moses was just a normal guy who happened to be at the right place at the right time?

with the burning bush, is it another case of being in the right place at the right time?

adam and eve, could be the first humans, but with no actual evidence that adam and eve existed, kinda far fetched. but if adam and ever were the first humans due to evolution, doesnt that disprove creationism? where is the proof that creationism existed?

you say that science has confirmed things in the bible, i see it that science has been able to disprove many acts that were taken on faith to be signs from god.

Will respond in a minute...on phone

Typical

Cant respond to the lie he stated so he wont respond.

You claimed I said something I did not say.

That is a lie in any book

"We are holier than thou!" sayeth the Conservatives.

Another clumsy attempt to deflect the flaws in their ideology. By casting aspersions on their political opposition, the Conservatives figure they can keep flaws like their inherent greed and sense of self righteousness under wraps.

And the aspersions they cast are not political or policy aspersions. They are moral and ethical ones. Yet another glass house for the Conservatives to live in.

Glass houses like complaining about President Obama's seeming lack of ability to communicate without a teleprompter. Did they listen to George W. Bush at all?

Glass houses like saying this federal budget will sink the republic. Did they audit budgets from 2001 to 2009?

A weak premise for a weaker ideology. Everything fits, in the barren mind of the modern Conservative.

No Nosmo...we do nto say we are hlier than thou.

We strive to be holier than thou...and do our best to acheive it.

Who are these 'we' you've been appointed to speak for?

When ever someone on the left is accused of Rape or sexual misconduct the liberals always defend them? Make disparaging remarks about the charges and generally claim nothing important happened?

Of course if a Republican even smiles at a pretty girl those same people are all hot to prosecute for something, anything.

I noticed that.

Hey RGS, wanna live dangerously and smile at me? (hopeful look)

"We are holier than thou!" sayeth the Conservatives.

Another clumsy attempt to deflect the flaws in their ideology. By casting aspersions on their political opposition, the Conservatives figure they can keep flaws like their inherent greed and sense of self righteousness under wraps.

And the aspersions they cast are not political or policy aspersions. They are moral and ethical ones. Yet another glass house for the Conservatives to live in.

Glass houses like complaining about President Obama's seeming lack of ability to communicate without a teleprompter. Did they listen to George W. Bush at all?

Glass houses like saying this federal budget will sink the republic. Did they audit budgets from 2001 to 2009?

A weak premise for a weaker ideology. Everything fits, in the barren mind of the modern Conservative.

No Nosmo...we do nto say we are hlier than thou.

We strive to be holier than thou...and do our best to acheive it.

Who are these 'we' you've been appointed to speak for?

Well, if you noitce, I was responding to one who is NOT a conservative but appeared to imply that we was appointed to speak on our behalf.

But no one appointed me. I am simply speaking based on my knowledge of the cxonservative thinking...something I am well versed in as I am a conservative and I listen to many conservatives speak.

When ever someone on the left is accused of Rape or sexual misconduct the liberals always defend them? Make disparaging remarks about the charges and generally claim nothing important happened?

Of course if a Republican even smiles at a pretty girl those same people are all hot to prosecute for something, anything.
There need not even be any real evidence -- the seriousness of the charge is enough.

Forum List

Back