Anyone else not working this week?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
It's SWEET to have another week off, without all the obligations.

Naps are your friend by the way.

Off from the 12/20, make that 12/19 thanks to snow, until 1/5/09! The salary may suck in parochial schools, but the job and time off help!

I am off from school but not work, but I am not working as much as I was. And might be working less because as we speak we already have recieved 8 inches and it is still coming down hard and that is on top of the twenty or so still left from the last two weeks. Many I am really starting to hate snow. Maybe I will go make a snowman and try to remember the good ole days of childhood!

My friend, I hear you regarding the naps. The time on here is the time NOT sleeping. I've got to get out of that pattern, pronto!

I hear you sister!

I napped while my daughter was on the computer, now she's watching tv while I'm on here.....I am doing laundry at least too,,,,,,,maybe run errands later if I feel like getting dressed....still in a t-shirt and sweats...what I sleep in. Ah.........

I hear you sister!

I napped while my daughter was on the computer, now she's watching tv while I'm on here.....I am doing laundry at least too,,,,,,,maybe run errands later if I feel like getting dressed....still in a t-shirt and sweats...what I sleep in. Ah.........

I got out of my pajamas this morning, from Christmas! :eek: I've never done that. Blame it on dry skin, hair, and lethargy. LOL!

Forum List

Back