Anyone else not watching the Super Bowl? If not, why not?

Are you watching/did you watch the 2018 Super Bowl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
I'm not watching it because the Redskins aren't in it. If the 'Skins aren't playing, I don't care who is or about the game, any football game, other perhaps than those played by my high school, college and grad school alma maters, though I don't much watch them as I've left those schools and rarely are their games televised. Hell, AFAIK, my high school alma mater's games are never televised. (As much as I love my HS alma mater, I'm not flying to the "middle of nowhere" to watch a bunch of high schoolers whom I don't know throw/run a football up and down a field. LOL)

Pro athletes have become a prime example of what is wrong in America. I refuse to support it in any way.

I am just not really interested in the game. I watched one pro game all season, and the team I wanted to win let the Pats beat them.

These two same teams played in the same city I lived in for the Super Bowl at the time, and the only reason I watched the halftime show was that my daughter was in it.

Surprisingly the refs haven't given the Patriots two touchdowns yet. But it's early, they have plenty of time to decide the game.

The Eagles are impressive on both sides of the ball. And this team has two A list quarterbacks going forward, surely Foles will now be able to get a gigantic contract with someone if he leaves.

I'm a Steelers fans and would like to see the Philadelphia win.

I'm not watching it because the Redskins aren't in it. If the 'Skins aren't playing, I don't care who is or about the game, any football game, other perhaps than those played by my high school, college and grad school alma maters, though I don't much watch them as I've left those schools and rarely are their games televised. Hell, AFAIK, my high school alma mater's games are never televised. (As much as I love my HS alma mater, I'm not flying to the "middle of nowhere" to watch a bunch of high schoolers whom I don't know throw/run a football up and down a field. LOL)
I'm not watching it. But then... I don't watch any TV, and i never really got into watching sports when i did. I quit watching TV years ago. There's a reason they call it "programming"...

Babies in Philadelphia will be named after the Eagles kicker after making that field goal.

Goodbye to the Patsiots. Brady looked like he was crying. If not on the outside on the inside for sure. :04::71::biggrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back