Anyone Else never try drugs?

Sir Evil said:
Doh! I said a few little things, it was total peer pressure! :D

HAHAHAHA, cough*cough*BULLSHIT!!!!! now don't you go making me TELL ALL!! :laugh:

Sir Evil said:
SSSsssshhhhhh, that's becuase we used to spike her coffee with acid! :D

That, and I think a few nights jim slipped some heavy sleep aid in her drink while we would hang in my room watching "Rude Awakening" best part was the talking fish! took a while to wonder if it was us or if the damn fish was really talking.

janeeng said:
That, and I think a few nights jim slipped some heavy sleep aid in her drink while we would hang in my room watching "Rude Awakening" best part was the talking fish! took a while to wonder if it was us or if the damn fish was really talking.
it could really be a talking fish... i know ive run into talking flowers before!
but of course i still think my coffee mug talks to me too, so take it or what its worth :laugh:

freeandfun1 said:
you said you enjoy booze, which is the most abused drug on the face of the earth. If you think smoking pot is wrong, then I feel sorry for you. You possess the double standard of most liberals.

You do assume quite a bit dont you? You assume I think smoking pot is wrong and you assume I am a liberal.

You assume because I am a liberal (which is neither here nor there) that I 'possess' a double standard.

And you assumed all of this from one sentence.

Adice from WC - please stay away from politics, the military and office parties.

winston churchi said:

22794_rofl1.gif
Spell much?

'am a lafin'

forgoten to c if spilling rite was ri-choired.

guess'en so.

Hopes you all forgivens me?

But you make me laugh just the same.

Forum List

Back