Anyone Else Have Trouble With The New Software On A Tablet ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I finally gave up trying to get the bold, or font size and color features to work.
It simply doesn't.

Psssssssst I FUCKING HATE THE NEW SOFTWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
So when you "touch" say the "bold" feature, it comes out that way ? It sure doesn't on My Galaxy.

I've got a Samsung 8.4 Pro and I've no real problems other than the issues Android can have with multiple tabs. Have you tried making the screen larger before you press the font controls? Sometimes I have to do that and sometimes I have to refresh and do it all over, but I don't lose my posts like I used to when it was the previous software.

I'll try it now. When I do that a popup comes up to open, etc.
I keep thinking there must be something I am missing. Haha! It is eluding me.
Does anyone know the tags? *I could just add them myself.*

So when you "touch" say the "bold" feature, it comes out that way ? It sure doesn't on My Galaxy.
Galaxy here as well, and they don't work.

Try longer pressing until the selected icon actually "highlights" to blue colour.

Last edited:
I keep thinking there must be something I am missing.

No you are not missing anything, it's very hit and miss for me to on a Galaxy Note. Yesterday it was working, today it is not. Even when it is working it will only handle one command at a time.

Last edited:
Thanks, Ozman. I did just discover if I hit the bold then type if gives me bold. Crazy. Maybe that will work for you. I just tape the b then start typing what I want to bold. To turn it off I ha to hit it a couple of times though. Let me know if that works for you.

I keep thinking there must be something I am missing.

No you are not missing anything, it's very hit and miss for me to on a Galaxy Note. Yesterday it was working, today it is not. Even when it is working it will only handle one command at a time.

Thanks, Ozman. I did just discover if I hit the bold then type if gives me bold. Crazy. Maybe that will work for you. I just tape the b then start typing what I want to bold. To turn it off I ha to hit it a couple of times though. Let me know if that works for you.

Yeah same for me, I can get Bold, Text colour, Text size to work, but not all together.

Forum List

Back