Anyone Else Getting A 'Malware Warning'?

I am having huge problems too. XOXOTI broke the internet

I am getting a virus message and I go to people's profiles to leave a message and it looks all scrambled :eusa_eh:

Yeah i just tried to tell gunny the forum was going haywire and I got the 404 error when I hit post, but the message went through

My messages will not go through at all now, they say they have to be at least one character :eusa_eh:

Where is Al gore when ya need him :doubt:

no warnings, but I was getting some really annoying server errors (cannot access line xxx type stuff)

I may be wrong, but I had opened a window and in IE and one in Mozilla and it seems since I cleaned cookies and changed to firefox only and restarted my computer. the problem is fixed. At least I hope so

But the patch was only supposed to route all positive rep points to me and all neg ones to Dude?

Must have been off on an array element somewhere.

I can see profiles, but when I try to comment, I get a 'message too short' error and the box goes blank

What's wild is when you're here and you get a google banner advertising something on a topic you were looking at on a different browser on a different website.

This just started for me in last few minutes. Can't copy & paste the warning, but refers me to centivo.com and a google page. Every page results in the 'warning' and I can't make it go away.

Reading the google page, says there have been 3 reports of malware here, within the past 90 days. Not finding it happening on other messageboard sites, thought Gunny might like to know. Anyone else have this happening? Takes two clicks to get rid of it, but since it's happening on every page, taking too much time. I'll check back later.

Just in case, Merry Christmas, all!

I've seen some Naughty things Today that also, Annie... People shouldn't be Naughty...

They WILL get Caught.

Merry Christmas, Annie!

:)

peace...

If you people would update your software once in a while. When you get your next welfare cheque save a bit and get it fixed.

Forum List

Back