Anyone else get your yearly insurance renewal yet?

My deductible and premiums are going up next year for the first time in a while.

Lucky you, our insurance has gone up every year for the last 10 years, or more! And the past couple of years it has not only gone up in price, but benefits were reduced and out of pocket/deductibles were increased.

My deductible and premiums are going up next year for the first time in a while.

Lucky you, our insurance has gone up every year for the last 10 years, or more! And the past couple of years it has not only gone up in price, but benefits were reduced and out of pocket/deductibles were increased.

It's only gonna get worse.

How's that Hope and Change working for you?

honestly....i don't see HOW it could get ANY worse than what it's been...and i hope things do get better, and believe they will get better.

I did NOT vote for obama, or hopey changey.

But i do hope....on occasion....because i am in general, an optimist, not a pessimist....i'm a glass half full kind of gal, and NOT a glass half empty person...

care

honestly....i don't see HOW it could get ANY worse than what it's been...and i hope things do get better, and believe they will get better.

I did NOT vote for obama, or hopey changey.

But i do hope....on occasion....because i am in general, an optimist, not a pessimist....i'm a glass half full kind of gal, and NOT a glass half empty person...

care

:clap2:

To Stray away some...

Read a Poll last night that said that Post High School Education's Unemployment Rate is about 5%...

High School only is about 10%...

Recently I heard some "Thinkers" Questioning going to College because of this Great Recession and the Outlook for College Students today...

Unless they Believe this is the New Normal, why would they Suggest such a thing?...

:)

peace...

Health care costs, and of course resulting higher insurance premiums, have been steadily rising for a decade. Why do you think health care was the #1 issue on voters' minds before the economy sunk and why most sane Americans wanted something done about it in the first place?

Health Care Premiums Rise 5% For Year -- Increase Is 131% For Decade - Consumer Watchdog
The average annual premium rose 5 percent in 2009, similar to the prior year's increase and considered modest compared with double-digit increases earlier this decade. Over the past 10 years, premiums have risen 131 percent while wages have increased just 38 percent. In that time, inflation has gone up 28 percent.

Forum List

Back