Anyone else get a letter from the Pres?

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Yesterday,I got a hand written letter in the mail form President Bush. Now,it did look like a copy,but at the top it said "Dear Kristin". It thanked me for my support because it was so badly needed in Ohio. I'm trying to figure it out. My husband and I thought the main part of the letter was probably the same for everyone,but the "dear Kristin" was hand written,but looked copied too. It looked like his handwriting,but how could he have the time. If I'm not expalining this right,what I'm trying to say is-it looked like he wrote my name specifically on the letter. Maybe only some went out in Ohio becuase my husband didn't get one. Any thoughts? Either way-it was pretty cool!!

I got one as well. However the "handwriting" is done by a computer. Probably the same one used by Rummy to sign his letters.

Nothing wrong with this, it makes us all feel like it was more personal. I like to be thanked.

:D

no1tovote4 said:
I got one as well. However the "handwriting" is done by a computer. Probably the same one used by Rummy to sign his letters.

Nothing wrong with this, it makes us all feel like it was more personal. I like to be thanked.

:D

That makes sense. I knew he couldn't possibly have time to write out each and every name-lol!!!

How do you get a letter from George W.? I received a Christmas card signed by GW and Laura and a 2005 calendar but no letter.

i got mine the other day. stinkin parents opened it before me and i was like what the heck is wrong with you opening my mail.

Forum List

Back