Anyone else find it Ironic

Did you know that Nazi Party affiliation was not mandatory? Many Luftwaffe WWII aces weren't members, it's an historical fact. My Dad, who is a Dentist, did some dental work on a 109 pilot and a 262 pilot and they weren't Nazi Party members (Their names escape me at the moment). Most of the high ranking Generals, Soldiers and Prison camp admin were though.

Besides, you can't uninvent technology. It's better they came to the USA than the USSR as some of them did.

Watch the movie "The Right Stuff" and see who was in charge of the Space Program.

Last edited:
Which Nazi's specifically do you speak of. They have names, right.
Your poor punctuation has me wondering exactly what is your question?
Choose one:

I. Names of high ranking Nazi Officers who were Nazis?
II. Names of pilots who weren't Nazis?
III. Something else.

I'd have to ask my dad what they're names were. Interestingly (or not) he also worked on the youngest "Brady Buncher" Cindy Bradys' teeth. My dad has no Hollywood connections, she just walked in the door one day. My dad told her:

"I have a son your age. Would you like to meet him?" and she replied, "Sure".

But we never got together. :( I liked Marcia better anyway (like everyone else did)

Choose one:

III. Something else.

I'd have to ask my dad what they're names were. Interestingly (or not) he also worked on the youngest "Brady Buncher" Cindy Bradys' teeth. My dad has no Hollywood connections, she just walked in the door one day. My dad told her:

But we never got together. :( I liked Marcia better anyway (like everyone else did)

Yep. A lot of bad punctuation, grammar, etc. going around these days.

No

Those Nazis also built our space program

Like Werner Van Braun or Arthur L.Rudolph or Herbert Wagner?...yea, those "name changes" really fooled everyone.

you got that news from?? oh wait here ya go...

23 May 2006
YESTERDAY: All traces of the former existence of a former German scientist have been systematically erased from the historical database of US manned spaceflight by the other surviving members of the International Space Hall of Fame in Alamogordo, New Mexico.

UnNews:Space Museum removes former Nazi from NASA history - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

or-

Did We Go? Key Witnesses

that Einstein came here to escape the NAZIs and then we brought NAZIs here after the war and gave them new identities?

Which ones?

I know some of them were wrapped up in their scientific endeavors, and simply "became" nazi's in order to assure continued funding for their projects.

I don't have a problem with those guys.

Choose one:

III. Something else.

I did not quote you, hence my post is not directed at you. You cannot see that?

Poor punctuation, thats your retort, mine is your an idiot for assuming a post not quoting a post is directed at yours. Hows that for poor punctuation.

Choose one:

III. Something else.

I did not quote you, hence my post is not directed at you. You cannot see that?

Poor punctuation, thats your retort, mine is your an idiot for assuming a post not quoting a post is directed at yours. Hows that for poor punctuation.
Well in case you hadn't noticed, there is more than one person posting in this thread. It would help if you directed your questions at a specific post. Moron.

Forum List

Back