Anyone else find belly flaps sexy?

She could go on Biggest Loser and win, not gain one ounce, and then go back the following season and enter and win again. And, after losing all that weight, she'd still be gross.

In fact, the really scary part is: that picture is part of the BEFORE AND AFTER series for the Dr. Xotoxi Weight Loss Clinic. And it's the AFTER picture! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
How the hell does that happen? I mean, did she just wake up one morning and notice??????

That kind of poundage doesn't just happen overnight. That there is years and years and years of dedicated hogging out. TRUE dedication to achieving hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure, COPD, kidney and liver damage etc.

One can easily visualize all those nights spent alone in the dark on the couch watching movie after movie, consuming gallon after gallon of Rocky Road and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice creams, and Movie Theater style pop corn with butter pop corn So sad.

My goodness, to end up in that kind of shape, it takes years of completely and devotedly neglectng yourself. Complete. Neglect.

obese-people.jpg

Kissy kissy nummy nummy lickin on the yummy tummy! :lol:

For real, I feel bad for people like that. It reminds me of watching an alcoholic or drug addict killing themselves. You witness the slow suicide. Very sad.

How the hell does that happen? I mean, did she just wake up one morning and notice??????

That kind of poundage doesn't just happen overnight. That there is years and years and years of dedicated hogging out. TRUE dedication to achieving hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure, COPD, kidney and liver damage etc.

One can easily visualize all those nights spent alone in the dark on the couch watching movie after movie, consuming gallon after gallon of Rocky Road and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice creams, and Movie Theater style pop corn with butter pop corn So sad.

My goodness, to end up in that kind of shape, it takes years of completely and devotedly neglectng yourself. Complete. Neglect.

obese-people.jpg

What's really, really sad is I looked at that picture and thought, "Well compared to the others that one on the right isn't so bad....really....she just looks ready to give birth....you can see her knees and everything...." :eek:

Can I ban or delete that pick as a mod? Seems like it should be bannable to me, or I can make up a new rule.....hahahahahahaha! :eek:!

YUKKKKKKKKKKK....

if I neg repped people xot deserves one!

Fun Fact:

There is a special kind of sexual attraction some males have for really fat chicks. The guys are known as "chubby chasers."

I knew a chubby chaser once. He's dead now. Seriously. So I can't ask him stuff. I have often wondered if a date just accidentally rolled over on top of him. He was out of state when he passed. I never heard the (possibly gross) details.

Fun Fact:

There is a special kind of sexual attraction some males have for really fat chicks. The guys are known as "chubby chasers."

I knew a chubby chaser once. He's dead now. Seriously. So I can't ask him stuff. I have often wondered if a date just accidentally rolled over on top of him. He was out of state when he passed. I never heard the (possibly gross) details.

In all honesty the women portrayed here are grotesque but I am a guy that can say I like meat on the bone. There was a line in Pulp Fiction that stuck out to me because it kinda hit home. Bruce Willis's girlfriend was talking how she would like a pot belly and made a comment on how she wishes what "felt" good also "looked" good. I find myself feeling the same way. I love the appearances of thin women but a little meat on the woman is better for me in the sack! :)

Oh and "chubby chasers" is a pretty commonly known trait. Most black males I have met are like that LOL

Last edited:
Fun Fact:

In all honesty the women portrayed here are grotesque but I am a guy that can say I like meat on the bone. There was a line in Pulp Fiction that stuck out to me because it kinda hit home. Bruce Willis's girlfriend was talking how she would like a pot belly and made a comment on how she wishes what "felt" good also "looked" good. I find myself feeling the same way. I love the appearances of thin women but a little meat on the woman is better for me in the sack! :)

Oh and "chubby chasers" is a pretty commonly known trait. Most black males I have met are like that LOL

I knew a few black guys in college who lusted after any woman with an ample ass. There was one relatively thin white girl who had quite a following because of her proportions; even her black girlfriends called her "BB" for "black butt."

I was on city bus in Buffalo one time when the driver got all wolfish over a pretty black lady out on the street. He was hooting and hollerin' and carrying on. I was fairly young and had no sense of racial sensitivty, so I just flat out asked him why it seemed that black guys likes big asses on girls so much. He laughed out loud and just repeated a simple mantra to educate me. "Uhmmmm uhmmmmmm uhhmmmmm! More cushion for the pushin'! More cushion for the pushin'!"

I still think it all comes down to the hard wiring. Some dna-level survival of the species thing.

Fun Fact:

I knew a few black guys in college who lusted after any woman with an ample ass. There was one relatively thin white girl who had quite a following because of her proportions; even her black girlfriends called her "BB" for "black butt."

I was on city bus in Buffalo one time when the driver got all wolfish over a pretty black lady out on the street. He was hooting and hollerin' and carrying on. I was fairly young and had no sense of racial sensitivty, so I just flat out asked him why it seemed that black guys likes big asses on girls so much. He laughed out loud and just repeated a simple mantra to educate me. "Uhmmmm uhmmmmmm uhhmmmmm! More cushion for the pushin'! More cushion for the pushin'!"

I still think it all comes down to the hard wiring. Some dna-level survival of the species thing.

my husband's butt-definitely a BB....friends used to tease him about it too....an awesome butt imho! :D

I just think this thread is OBSCENE....way too much info for the SANE average joe or josephine imho.....:eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back