Anyone else extremely underwhelmed by military medical facilities, doctors etc

I was born in a Naval hospital and I have all my parts and they seem to function as expected.

Wow!

There appears to be a lot of XNAV corpsman here.

I sometimes regret not pursuing a medical career in the NAV.

I liked the work well enough, but that 18 mos in the Corps pretty much made me want out.

I did three FMF tours and I rendered my son his first salute at his USMC commissioning ceremony a few days ago.

I get my hair cut at a Marine barber shop, work out at the base gym and shop at the commissary and PX. The Marines are OK I guess.

Every good Navy has a Marine Corps, Senior Chief.:lol:

Yes Warrior 102, it was at the museum. Since we live only a couple of miles away, my son had a big crowd of friends and workout buddies in attendance plus a large number of museum visitors stopped to watch. It was a great day.

Is that the Beirut Memorial behind you?

We were in the main gallery, the Leatherneck Gallery. I believe the model behind us represents the Inchon landing. I may be wrong.

We know a retired Marine who volunteers at the museum. After my wife and I pinned my son and the ceremony was over, he took us back to the flag made famous in Joe Rosenthal's photograph. We recreated the pinning in front of the flag and got some good pictures.

Yes Warrior 102, it was at the museum. Since we live only a couple of miles away, my son had a big crowd of friends and workout buddies in attendance plus a large number of museum visitors stopped to watch. It was a great day.

Is that the Beirut Memorial behind you?

We were in the main gallery, the Leatherneck Gallery. I believe the model behind us represents the Inchon landing. I may be wrong.

We know a retired Marine who volunteers at the museum. After my wife and I pinned my son and the ceremony was over, he took us back to the flag made famous in Joe Rosenthal's photograph. We recreated the pinning in front of the flag and got some good pictures.

Yeah - I know exactly where the photo was taken then enter the main door - it's at about 11 o'clock on the main atrium - if I remember correctly. I haven't been in there for several years. I need to go back and visit soon.

Glad to see a career pecker checker on the forum...

Served with many of you guys during my career.

Sure are a hell of a lot of squids here.
icon14.gif

Well Bill, it looks like there are more pro military medical care thoughts here than negative. Did you get what you wanted? I did.

Go Navy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Exf1NDWeY&feature=related]‪Russ Morgan - Dogface Soldier - 45 RPM‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back