Anyone else ever feel

PS3 doesn't have the Halo series.

So get one for me? :eusa_pray:

Master Chief! The Arbiter was badass too. Halo 2 was my favorite one because the BR was so good for pwnage, especially with the double shot. I know this makes me sound like such a dork. Those days are behind me now, but that was some good times.

Whoa....They made a Halo 2?

Srsly...all I have is the original game, on an original XBox. I just can't see spending the money on something that only I will use when I have a family to take care of, ya know? My wife knows that I've wanted a 360 for a couple of years now...but something else always seems to be a better allocation of resources, and I won't let her spend the money.

AND a Halo 3, which I have also played but is, imo, inferior to Halo 2.

...dude, Radio, my man, you've GOT to be up on youth culture if you wanna hang with me. This "I have a wife and kids and bills" nonsense just doesn't fly me. :eusa_hand: Video games are too important for that other stuff.

So Allie's bringing a ham, I'll bring some Tofurkey and some Veggie Chicken Nuggets, what else y'all bringing to Dis' house for her Movie Party?

Master Chief! The Arbiter was badass too. Halo 2 was my favorite one because the BR was so good for pwnage, especially with the double shot. I know this makes me sound like such a dork. Those days are behind me now, but that was some good times.

Whoa....They made a Halo 2?

Srsly...all I have is the original game, on an original XBox. I just can't see spending the money on something that only I will use when I have a family to take care of, ya know? My wife knows that I've wanted a 360 for a couple of years now...but something else always seems to be a better allocation of resources, and I won't let her spend the money.

AND a Halo 3, which I have also played but is, imo, inferior to Halo 2.

...dude, Radio, my man, you've GOT to be up on youth culture if you wanna hang with me. This "I have a wife and kids and bills" nonsense just doesn't fly me. :eusa_hand: Video games are too important for that other stuff.

See...thats exactly what I tell my wife. And then she goes all "blah blah blah, kids education', blah blah blah, food for the kids, blah blah blah, diapers for the babby".

So Allie's bringing a ham, I'll bring some Tofurkey and some Veggie Chicken Nuggets, what else y'all bringing to Dis' house for her Movie Party?

I'm allergic to ...what did you call it? Tofurkey? Yeah, that. I'm allergic to it.

Allie's bringing me??!!

Dude that's so lame that it's actually funny :lol:

Corny drum roll finish!

rim-shot-johnny-utahthumbnail.jpg

Forum List

Back