Anyone concerned with the mixing of the Media and Government?

<snicker>

Acquaintances.

raff-n-raff.jpg

[

So what?

So the party and the mainstream media are Siamese twins, conjoined in all vital organs. MSNBABCBS is simply the propaganda vehicle of the party. Anything printed in Carlos Slims' NY Times or shown on the party controlled media will be slanted heavily to the goals of the party.

You don't see a difference between acquaintances and people who are actually on the payroll, paid to work on their behalf?

What I see is a media which is simply part of the party. There is zero integrity in news reporting, if it damages the party, it's spiked - it it damages those on Obama or Clinton's enemies list, it's hyped.

Our media is less honest and less accurate today than Pravda was under Joseph Stalin.

Lack of integrity?
You have none in this regard as you take issue with one candidate who has no ties and disregard the other who actually pays them to work on his behalf.

Yet another example of how they hold Clinton to account for imaginary standards.

Clinton is corrupt pile of shit, in such she exactly reflects your values. I understand you leftists.

That said, the collusion between the party and the press is irrefutable.

Media has been intertwined with government since the time media became a thing.

Our earliest politicians from the time of US foundation all had connections and conflicts with newspapers.

Shouldnt there be some sort of conflict of interest to have a media head like Roger Ailes to be involved in the campaign? I dont mean he's some sort of blogger or something. I mean the media and the POTUS being controlled together doesnt raise any alarms.

I know, I know but if you love Fox just pretend its another Network you dont like in control of our govt and reassess

Well, Ailes is no longer employed by Faux. He's a disgusting human being, but like it or not, when Slick is in the picture, there ain't no room to gripe.

but the notion of the MSM being in Hillary's tent is .... delusional paranoia. She's not going to get an even break until after the debate. If she loses the first one, Trump may well win this thing ... despite having run a racist campaign without a single consistent policy beyond race and religious intolerance.

Forum List

Back