Anyone Celebrating ST Patricks Day??

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I'm not Irish but once a year!!!
:beer:
(I'm actually Hungarian, Scottish, and Native American)

I celebrate this, however they don't know how to do it like the Germans who have a whole week celebration in which you get drunk. Oktoberfest is a magic time.

no1tovote4 said:
I celebrate this, however they don't know how to do it like the Germans who have a whole week celebration in which you get drunk. Oktoberfest is a magic time.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BROTHA.....

I celebrate any drinking holliday

Bonnie said:
Just lotsa beer huh!!

Well St. Patrick's Day is celebrated here. Both sides of grandparents were Irish immigrants. Corned Beef and Cabbage, soda bread, but no beer! Probably do Friday, as Thursday I have class. :boohoo:

Kathianne said:
Well St. Patrick's Day is celebrated here. Both sides of grandparents were Irish immigrants. Corned Beef and Cabbage, soda bread, but no beer! Probably do Friday, as Thursday I have class. :boohoo:

The bar I go to has an authentic Irish band from Ireland. Im only a little Irish, but this band is amazing!!

fuzzykitten99 said:
i'm american first and foremost but i do have irish, native american, and swedish bloodlines...i'm proud to say no french!

because i am part irish AND native american, i get both ends of the drinking jokes at work.

:alco: :cheers2:
You think you got it bad....
Scotts, and Native Americans are known for being drunks.
For Hungarians, hollidays are another excuse to drink, and to top it all
off, I'm from a small town in Oklahoma and all there was to do is drink....
I used to believe my DNA was constructed to be immune to alcohol.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
You think you got it bad....
Scotts, and Native Americans are known for being drunks.

Holy crap... Irish, Scot, and Indian blood make up 5/8 of my heritage... and German is another 1/4! No wonder I drink so much! :alco:

I have the unfortunate oddity of having only one Ancestry in my bloodline, German. It is so much cooler when people are able to relate so many others, I have always wanted to be able to do that.

Musicman is r-e-a-l Irish (& German). But we'll be working. We get to play Thursday, the grand opening of a new nightclub...and Friday night & Saturday night.

Joz said:
Musicman is r-e-a-l Irish (& German). But we'll be working. We get to play Thursday, the grand opening of a new nightclub...and Friday night & Saturday night.

That sounds like fun!!

gop_jeff said:
Holy crap... Irish, Scot, and Indian blood make up 5/8 of my heritage... and German is another 1/4! No wonder I drink so much! :alco:

From my dad's side Im Irish, English, and unfortunately French :(

Mom's side Italian, Spanish.

Bonnie said:
That sounds like fun!!
We veiw holidays differently than most. We will be working. Tho' it's a social atmosphere, it's still work, & we can't party like all the other people. Not to sound high & mighty but, we (the band) are the party! :D

Forum List

Back