Anyone care to explain me difference between Foodstamp Obama and DickStamp Bush?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Let's leave Ron Paul out of this for once. let's look at the rest of GOP field floppers including DickStamp Bush versus foodstamp Obama: Both want to defend interests in the middle east, both want to bail out banks and giant corporations, both can't create jobs, both make peace promises. explain the difference?

Let's leave Ron Paul out of this for once. let's look at the rest of GOP field floppers including DickStamp Bush versus foodstamp Obama: Both want to defend interests in the middle east, both want to bail out banks and giant corporations, both can't create jobs, both make peace promises. explain the difference?

Dickstamp? It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Dickstamp? It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Hey, don't blame me for the names of your cattle, or that Talibani is Iraqi new president or that that Joe Binlden had to call Osama today to try to negotiate peace on behalf of Hussein Obama

Last edited:
Bush and his team want to rape the nation and leve the American people to starve quickly.

Obama and his team want to rape the nation and help the American people starve slowly.

Glad I could clear up the primary difference between these two parties.

Bush and his team want to rape the nation and leve the American people to starve quickly.

Obama and his team want to rape the nation and help the American people starve slowly.

That works. where does Newt Gingrich stand?

Got admit both party's depending on the issue speed of destruction changes. But both party's do want the same thing.

Hey, don't blame me for the names of your cattle, or that Talibani is Iraqi new president or that that Joe Binlden had to call Osama today to try to negotiate peace on behalf of Hussein Obama

You're so stupid. You can't tell the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan. Osama is dead btw.

Forum List

Back