Anyone believe the GOP leadership cares about the Middle Class?

Let's, for the sake of argument, agree that there is a middle class despite American being designed as a classless society.

Who is telling the middle class they can't make it? Who is telling them they have the power to be rich if they are free?

Who is punishing them if they do manage to create something for our society and become rich? Who wants the government out of their life so they can continue to dream, and freely pursue their dreams?

Who thinks the government needs to micromanage every aspect of their life? Who thinks they are smart enough to govern their own lives?

Now these are clear answers. Of course, the GOP does have quite a number of progressive leaders who, unfortunately, do follow the Democrat playbook too much. But conservatives, empower the middle class along with all other people by getting government out of their life. Problem is we get such crappy leadership.

Yes, when liberals say "middle class" they mean "proletariat;" when they say "rich" they mean "bourgeoisie." Now switch the two and compare their statements to that of Karl Marx. No difference!

:clap2:

You asked a question and I answered it. I am sorry you dont like the answer. Labor does not represent the middle class. My parents were both middle class people. NEither one ever belonged to a labor union. I am middle class. I never belonged to a labor union. The only people I know in labor unions are working class people employed as railroad engineers and pipe fitters.
And if the Bush tax cuts didnt benefit the middle class why is Obama pushing so hard to extend them??

If you look at the top graph the decline flattened out during the Bush years, ya think those tax cuts might of had something to do with that?

Flat is the best Republicans can do. Wish they would step aside and let someone else have a chance rather than drag down the entire world.

Guess that explains why
"In states with Republican governors, the average unemployment rate is a full point lower than in states with Democratic governors,"

PolitiFact | Do GOP governors create more jobs than Democrats?

Of course labor represents the middle class. Please explain how any of those things helped the middle class, especially the Bush and Reagan tax cuts.

Since the Reagan years, the middle class has seen its share of the nations wealth decline.

middle-class-chart.png

Shrinking-middle-class.png

You asked a question and I answered it. I am sorry you dont like the answer. Labor does not represent the middle class. My parents were both middle class people. NEither one ever belonged to a labor union. I am middle class. I never belonged to a labor union. The only people I know in labor unions are working class people employed as railroad engineers and pipe fitters.
And if the Bush tax cuts didnt benefit the middle class why is Obama pushing so hard to extend them??

Labor does not equal labor unions, Foxbot.

Obama did not want to extend the Bush tax cuts for the upper 2% and was forced to do so. The tax cuts need to stay where they are, with the consumers. (who also happen to be the LABOR)

If you want to move the goal posts and claim that "labor" is anyone who works you're right. Idiotic, but right.
The Democrats controlled the White House and both houses of Congress. They didnt need a single GOP vote to extend the Bush tax rates.

Name one Republican policy in the last 50 years that has benefited the middle class. Cite a Republican in the last 50 years that took the side of labor over management.

Deregulation. Free trade. Reagan tax cuts. BUsh tax cuts. Cold War. Alaskan pipeline.
I could go on and on.
Hint: Labor does not represent the middle class.

Really? I am middle class, and work on the factory floor.

I think what we have here is someone else that believes that the middle class earns 250K per annum. If only that were the case, this country would be far better off than all the money going to the very wealthy.

Labor does not equal labor unions, Foxbot.

Obama did not want to extend the Bush tax cuts for the upper 2% and was forced to do so. The tax cuts need to stay where they are, with the consumers. (who also happen to be the LABOR)

If you want to move the goal posts and claim that "labor" is anyone who works you're right. Idiotic, but right.
The Democrats controlled the White House and both houses of Congress. They didnt need a single GOP vote to extend the Bush tax rates.

Extend the Bush tax cuts? Pure idiocy!!!!!!!!! On any side. Put them back to where they were. Add on a 5% additional increase for incomes above one million. On all income, from whatever source. Take the 6.2 percent I pay into SS and take it all the way to the top. Buffet Rule, and the Buffet-Soros Inheritance tax.

Go deep into MediCare and MediAid, root out the fraud, people like Rick Scott, send them to federal prison, and the cost there come down substancially. And, were we to go to a universal single payer Health Care System, financed through an income tax, we would not need either system.

OK, rightwingnuts, your hair standing on end now:badgrin:

Po', po' little billionaires might have to pay their fair share. What a screaming shame:eusa_clap:

Wealthy people are Democrats. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Immelt, etc.

The Democratic Party is a coaltion: dykes, fags, spics, *******, kikes, welfare queens, race pimps, thugs, etc. You got that one right. All of them with a grievance and a bill for other people to pay. Fuck them.

And the Republican Party is made up of very moral right wing and oh so white Christians. How "moral". How "pure". What good people. They would stab their mother in the eye for a shiny dime. I take that back. It doesn't even need to be shiny.

Carter was the first to court the religious vote. He lost them due to his performance in the White House. Republicans have had them ever since.

And you are welcome to them. Really did you a lot of good, 2012. Legal rape. Conception in rape a gift from God. Really damned impressive to sane voters.

Name one Republican policy in the last 50 years that has benefited the middle class. Cite a Republican in the last 50 years that took the side of labor over management.

Deregulation. Free trade. Reagan tax cuts. BUsh tax cuts. Cold War. Alaskan pipeline.
I could go on and on.
Hint: Labor does not represent the middle class.

Really? I am middle class, and work on the factory floor.

There's our problem right there. Union, right?

Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Cut Medicare and Social Security.

Apology to BP.

Make disaster victims pay to be rescued.

No one really believes the GOP leadership supports the middle class, right?

And if you think the democrats care about the middle class you're just as stupid as anyone that would think the republicans care about the middle class.

Democrats are a coalition party. Republicans are lots of ignorant whites led by a few smart rich.

The two parties couldn't be more different.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Cut Medicare and Social Security.

Apology to BP.

Make disaster victims pay to be rescued.

No one really believes the GOP leadership supports the middle class, right?

And if you think the democrats care about the middle class you're just as stupid as anyone that would think the republicans care about the middle class.

Democrats are a coalition party. Republicans are lots of ignorant whites led by a few smart rich.

The two parties couldn't be more different.
I need a vacation from the ignorance of the left. I think I may take some time away from this board.

Forum List

Back