Anyone believe the GOP leadership cares about the Middle Class?

I'm still waiting on genius' like deanie weenie to explain how Mitt Romney or Warren Buffet paying more taxes is going to help the middle class.

Hey, RDerp, the Dems already won on these lies.

Do Democrats care about hte middle class? No. Hell, no. Higher taxes, higher unemployment benefits, more regulation, less opportunity.
The GOP wants middle class people to become high earners. The Dums want middle class people on welfare.

That is a total lie right there. Republicans tax the middle class out of existence & increased the government dependant rolls.

That's fucking retarded, it really is.... you're really contending that Republicans increased taxes and espouse welfare?

Deregulation. Free trade. Reagan tax cuts. BUsh tax cuts. Cold War. Alaskan pipeline.
I could go on and on.
Hint: Labor does not represent the middle class.

Of course labor represents the middle class. Please explain how any of those things helped the middle class, especially the Bush and Reagan tax cuts.

Since the Reagan years, the middle class has seen its share of the nations wealth decline.

middle-class-chart.png

Shrinking-middle-class.png

You asked a question and I answered it. I am sorry you dont like the answer. Labor does not represent the middle class. My parents were both middle class people. NEither one ever belonged to a labor union. I am middle class. I never belonged to a labor union. The only people I know in labor unions are working class people employed as railroad engineers and pipe fitters.
And if the Bush tax cuts didnt benefit the middle class why is Obama pushing so hard to extend them??

It doesn't matter who YOU know. Labor isn't part of the Republican Party which most certainly not only doesn't represent the middle class but only represents the very rich. That can hardly be denied.

The Democratic Party is a coalition Party made up of many different groups. Labor being one. Only 10% of so of American workers even belong to unions. But because of unions, we have weekends and child labor laws and health care and so one. Republicans would end all that and turn us into China. Only the rich would be ruling and not the communists.

Hey, RDerp, the Dems already won on these lies.

Do Democrats care about hte middle class? No. Hell, no. Higher taxes, higher unemployment benefits, more regulation, less opportunity.
The GOP wants middle class people to become high earners. The Dums want middle class people on welfare.

That is a total lie right there. Republicans tax the middle class out of existence & increased the government dependant rolls.

That's fucking retarded, it really is.... you're really contending that Republicans increased taxes and espouse welfare?

If you call the revenue lost from a ruined economy "taxes", then yes, Republicans increased taxes. We know Republican consider food, education and health care - "welfare". They are a party for the rich and fuck the rest of America. How loud do they have to yell it before their base believes it?

Of course labor represents the middle class. Please explain how any of those things helped the middle class, especially the Bush and Reagan tax cuts.

Since the Reagan years, the middle class has seen its share of the nations wealth decline.

middle-class-chart.png

You asked a question and I answered it. I am sorry you dont like the answer. Labor does not represent the middle class. My parents were both middle class people. NEither one ever belonged to a labor union. I am middle class. I never belonged to a labor union. The only people I know in labor unions are working class people employed as railroad engineers and pipe fitters.
And if the Bush tax cuts didnt benefit the middle class why is Obama pushing so hard to extend them??

It doesn't matter who YOU know. Labor isn't part of the Republican Party which most certainly not only doesn't represent the middle class but only represents the very rich. That can hardly be denied.

The Democratic Party is a coalition Party made up of many different groups. Labor being one. Only 10% of so of American workers even belong to unions. But because of unions, we have weekends and child labor laws and health care and so one. Republicans would end all that and turn us into China. Only the rich would be ruling and not the communists.

Wealthy people are Democrats. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Immelt, etc.

The Democratic Party is a coaltion: dykes, fags, spics, *******, kikes, welfare queens, race pimps, thugs, etc. You got that one right. All of them with a grievance and a bill for other people to pay. Fuck them.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Cut Medicare and Social Security.

Apology to BP.

Make disaster victims pay to be rescued.

No one really believes the GOP leadership supports the middle class, right?

Considering that the middle class voted for Romney while low income welfare recipients and the top 1% voted for Obama, yes the GOP is the party of the middle class. http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/the-demographics-of-the-2012-vote/ Not to mention that seniors on medicaid and social security voted for Romney.

Last edited:
Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Apology to BP.

I sure don't!!

Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Apology to BP.

I sure don't!!

I guess some people post for no other reason than the satisfaction of posting. Thanks, you've enlightened us all. In fact, you changed my mind. I'm marching down to my board of elections right now and registering communist. Such insight and rock hard facts are hard to deny. My whole world view is changed. Bless you!

Let's, for the sake of argument, agree that there is a middle class despite American being designed as a classless society.

Who is telling the middle class they can't make it? Who is telling them they have the power to be rich if they are free?

Who is punishing them if they do manage to create something for our society and become rich? Who wants the government out of their life so they can continue to dream, and freely pursue their dreams?

Who thinks the government needs to micromanage every aspect of their life? Who thinks they are smart enough to govern their own lives?

Now these are clear answers. Of course, the GOP does have quite a number of progressive leaders who, unfortunately, do follow the Democrat playbook too much. But conservatives, empower the middle class along with all other people by getting government out of their life. Problem is we get such crappy leadership.

Let's, for the sake of argument, agree that there is a middle class despite American being designed as a classless society.

Who is telling the middle class they can't make it? Who is telling them they have the power to be rich if they are free?

Who is punishing them if they do manage to create something for our society and become rich? Who wants the government out of their life so they can continue to dream, and freely pursue their dreams?

Who thinks the government needs to micromanage every aspect of their life? Who thinks they are smart enough to govern their own lives?

Now these are clear answers. Of course, the GOP does have quite a number of progressive leaders who, unfortunately, do follow the Democrat playbook too much. But conservatives, empower the middle class along with all other people by getting government out of their life. Problem is we get such crappy leadership.

Yes, when liberals say "middle class" they mean "proletariat;" when they say "rich" they mean "bourgeoisie." Now switch the two and compare their statements to that of Karl Marx. No difference!

Last edited:
Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Apology to BP.

I sure don't!!

I guess some people post for no other reason than the satisfaction of posting. Thanks, you've enlightened us all. In fact, you changed my mind. I'm marching down to my board of elections right now and registering communist. Such insight and rock hard facts are hard to deny. My whole world view is changed. Bless you!
I'm glad to be of help.

I feel so good now.

The Democratic Party is a coaltion: dykes, fags, spics, *******, kikes, welfare queens, race pimps, thugs, etc. You got that one right. All of them with a grievance and a bill for other people to pay. Fuck them.

And the Republican Party is made up of very moral right wing and oh so white Christians. How "moral". How "pure". What good people. They would stab their mother in the eye for a shiny dime. I take that back. It doesn't even need to be shiny.

And the Republican Party is made up of very moral right wing and oh so white Christians. How "moral". How "pure". What good people. They would stab their mother in the eye for a shiny dime. I take that back. It doesn't even need to be shiny.

Carter was the first to court the religious vote. He lost them due to his performance in the White House. Republicans have had them ever since.

Deregulation. Free trade. Reagan tax cuts. BUsh tax cuts. Cold War. Alaskan pipeline.
I could go on and on.

middle-class-chart.png

If you look at the top graph the decline flattened out during the Bush years, ya think those tax cuts might of had something to do with that?

middle-class-chart.png

If you look at the top graph the decline flattened out during the Bush years, ya think those tax cuts might of had something to do with that?

Flat is the best Republicans can do. Wish they would step aside and let someone else have a chance rather than drag down the entire world.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Apology to BP.

And if you think the democrats care about the middle class you're just as stupid as anyone that would think the republicans care about the middle class.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Apology to BP.

And if you think the democrats care about the middle class you're just as stupid as anyone that would think the republicans care about the middle class.
Democrats care about demagoguing the middle class into believing that programs and policies that promote economic growth are really secret giveaways to the rich. They also want the middle class to believe:
-If you like your doctor, you can keep him
-Obamacare will not add one thin dime to the deficit
-If we spend money on green jobs it will stimulate us to recovery
-Targeted tax cuts will get America moving again
-We can pay for new social spending by simply putting more taxes on "the rich."
-Food stamps represent economic growth
-Obama is qualified to be president

I could go on and on.

middle-class-chart.png

Labor does not equal labor unions, Foxbot.

Obama did not want to extend the Bush tax cuts for the upper 2% and was forced to do so. The tax cuts need to stay where they are, with the consumers. (who also happen to be the LABOR)

Flat is the best Republicans can do. Wish they would step aside and let someone else have a chance rather than drag down the entire world.

You talk like a loser. Obama won was reelected and you had the house and senate for 2 whole years

Forum List

Back