Anyone believe the GOP leadership cares about the Middle Class?

R

rdean

Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Cut Medicare and Social Security.

Apology to BP.

Make disaster victims pay to be rescued.

No one really believes the GOP leadership supports the middle class, right?

Hey, RDerp, the Dems already won on these lies.

Do Democrats care about hte middle class? No. Hell, no. Higher taxes, higher unemployment benefits, more regulation, less opportunity.
The GOP wants middle class people to become high earners. The Dums want middle class people on welfare.

Do Democrats care about hte middle class? No. Hell, no. Higher taxes, higher unemployment benefits, more regulation, less opportunity.
The GOP wants middle class people to become high earners. The Dums want middle class people on welfare.

:eusa_clap:

Tax cuts for the rich.

Corporations are people.

Cut Medicare and Social Security.

Apology to BP.

Make disaster victims pay to be rescued.

No one really believes the GOP leadership supports the middle class, right?

If you can honestly sit there and believe that Obama and the democrats endgame isn't for raising taxes on everybody, and that that is exactly what they want, with the option of blaming it on the republicans when it happens, you're a fucking ratard. Yes, both sides are at fault, but the left are going to let it happen without even trying to put a plan out, and then point the finger at the right, and you will buy into every bit of it, because you're a fucking moron who drinks kooliad.
McConnell put Obamas own plan up for a vote and harry reid would not allow it, now who is stalling in congress? Not the GOP, but harry reid and the senate, dumbass.
Here it is you idget.
LiveLeak.com - Harry Reid declines to vote on his own party's budget plan

Reid called it a stunt. How is it a stunt? It's his own parties plan, but no democrats wanted their name on it. And this is the party you support, fucking tool.

Wow, I hit a sore spot. The question was, "Anyone believe the GOP leadership cares about the Middle Class?"

So far, everyone seems to agree. If the only answer is, "Neither do the Democrats", then why support the GOP?

For those "freaking out" about taxes, if you don't have a job, do taxes really matter all that much? And aren't we paying the lowest amount in taxes for the last 50 years? You know, when our economy was doing well?

And why would anyone say these are lies?

Tax cuts for the rich. (Because they are the "job creators")

Corporations are people. (Mitt is on video saying that. I don't recall any Republicans challenging his statement. Do you?)

Cut Medicare and Social Security. (This is what the fight is all about. Duh!)

Apology to BP. (Also on video tape)

Make disaster victims pay to be rescued. (This is Eric Cantor's famous plan.)

Come on guys. Call a lie a lie, but don't call the truth a lie. Especially when it's on video. Makes one think you know nothing about your leaders. And that's Baaaaaaaa aaaa aaa ad.

Name one Republican policy in the last 50 years that has benefited the middle class. Cite a Republican in the last 50 years that took the side of labor over management.

Yes I do.... And I also do not remember anyone tell me that I am stuck in the "middle class" station in life.
I plan to move on up.

:fu:

Name one Republican policy in the last 50 years that has benefited the middle class. Cite a Republican in the last 50 years that took the side of labor over management.

Why?

So you can call us a liar, and all along you are not supporting you're own false assertions?

Deregulation. Free trade. Reagan tax cuts. BUsh tax cuts. Cold War. Alaskan pipeline.
I could go on and on.
Hint: Labor does not represent the middle class.

Deregulation. Free trade. Reagan tax cuts. BUsh tax cuts. Cold War. Alaskan pipeline.
I could go on and on.

Yes it does.

I could go on and on.

Of course labor represents the middle class. Please explain how any of those things helped the middle class, especially the Bush and Reagan tax cuts.

Since the Reagan years, the middle class has seen its share of the nations wealth decline.

middle-class-chart.png

Shrinking-middle-class.png

I could go on and on.

Of course labor represents the middle class. Please explain how any of those things helped the middle class, especially the Bush and Reagan tax cuts.

Since the Reagan years, the middle class has seen its share of the nations wealth decline.

middle-class-chart.png

Shrinking-middle-class.png

You asked a question and I answered it. I am sorry you dont like the answer. Labor does not represent the middle class. My parents were both middle class people. NEither one ever belonged to a labor union. I am middle class. I never belonged to a labor union. The only people I know in labor unions are working class people employed as railroad engineers and pipe fitters.
And if the Bush tax cuts didnt benefit the middle class why is Obama pushing so hard to extend them??

That is a total lie right there. Republicans tax the middle class out of existence & increased the government dependant rolls.

That is a total lie right there. Republicans tax the middle class out of existence & increased the government dependant rolls.

You're right. Everything you wrote after "there" is a total lie. Who has controlled government for the last 6 years, dumbkopf?

Forum List

Back