Anyone Been Here FIVE YEARS, Sign In...

I think the lamest thread EVER, was the 'who would you date at USMB' thread. *cringes*

:D

My favorite Euro trash had to be Padesha Emperor, some good fights with him. I miss him. *sniff, sniff*

Naked Emperor was funny too, although I'm sure the mention of his user ID will inspire the wrath of Pale Rider. You see, he was openly bi-sexual. Very cute little guy, too. His mom was someone famous, I forget who. I remember his father was a cartoonist - Doonesbury? He was on his mother's program, I think Mr. P and some others watched it.
Ole "nakey".... :lol: Yeah he and I used to have the battles. He always hung in there though and I ended up respecting the guy for it. And we ALL used to have it out with mattskramer. He's been here quite awhile, and I see he just posted the other day too. matts would always want to compare something to eating a hamburger, and he'd never take a side.

Naked Emperor said his mother was Jane Paulie.

At the end of the day, NE was a nice kid. I think everyone eventually warmed up to him a bit, excpet RWA.

And Matts, the habitual protagonist. I bet he's into S&M, judging by the amount of abuse he's able to take. :lol:

matts did have some rather odd opinions. He once said that he thought it would be OK for a father to have sex with his daughter, if they were both in agreement to it.

He made me cringe... :cheeky-smiley-018:

So... it boils down to out of the board approaching it's 20,000th member, there's only 10 or 12 of the charter members left posting... amazing.

Forum List

Back