Anyone Aware that......

A

archangel

Target stores are owned by a "French" conglomorate? No wonder they do not embrace "Christmas" they still think that maybe the "Nazis" will retake France...LOL! Then again maybe they are trying to appease the Jews...like WJ always says! :cof:

archangel said:
Target stores are owned by a "French" conglomorate? No wonder they do not embrace "Christmas" they still think that maybe the "Nazis" will retake France...LOL! Then again maybe they are trying to appease the Jews...like WJ always says! :cof:

Wow, I'm impressed. I'm amazed they allowed their store signs to read Target, instead of Le Target. Will wonders ever cease? :laugh:

Said1 said:
Wow, I'm impressed. I'm amazed they allowed their store signs to read Target, instead of Le Target. Will wonders ever cease? :laugh:

like you...honesty is always the best policy!

The ClayTaurus said:

Many of Target's biggest fans jokingly refer to the store as "Tar-zhay", as though it were a French word, a reference to its more upscale image compared to its competitors. This trend is incorrectly believed to have been started by Oprah Winfrey, when she used the French pronunciation to refer to the store on her television show. In fact, Laura Rowley's book On Target traces the pronunciation back to 1962, the year the first Target opened. This pronunciation has led many people to incorrectly believe that the company is French-owned.

Thanks again wikipedia! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_Corporation

The ClayTaurus said:

and why did I know ya would take the bait...well golly gee Mr.Wizard...cause ya are a Lib (Demo) in conservative clothing...just threw out the myth to real ya in...

Fact...U.S. Senator Mark Dayton(D-Mn) a major stock holder in "Target Stores" Also "Wells Fargo" owns 16,369,260 shares in Target...not surprising since they both support the Gay agenda and not the Veterans...not to mention being anti "Christmas"

see: http://finance.yahoo.com/g/mh?S=TGT

PS:you too Mr.Hobbit...geez

if a problem searching this listed url...well just search for Major stock holders Target stores via google or yahoo...seems as when ya post a url not in favor with liberal "yahoo" or "Google" it does not display properly!...go figure! :wtf:

archangel said:
and why did I know ya would take the bait...well golly gee Mr.Wizard...cause ya are a Lib (Demo) in conservative clothing...just threw out the myth to real ya in...

Fact...U.S. Senator Mark Dayton(D-Mn) a major stock holder in "Target Stores" Also "Wells Fargo" owns 16,369,260 shares in Target...not surprising since they both support the Gay agenda and not the Veterans...not to mention being anti "Christmas"

if a problem searching this listed url...well just search for Major stock holders Target stores via google or yahoo...seems as when ya post a url not in favor with liberal "yahoo" or "Google" it does not display properly!...go figure! :wtf:

laughing4.gif
funnysmilie.gif
:bs1: :laugh:

Two words: As if.

Said1 said:
laughing4.gif
funnysmilie.gif
:bs1: :laugh:

Two words: As if.

ya got the icons down pat...cause I love to play with fools who think they are sooo smart! :bye1:

Said1 said:
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. One more time.
funnysmilie.gif
that was funny and cute...I was not directing anything at you...however if the shoe fits...well wear it with pride...LOL :p:

archangel said:

Hey, if this is what makes you feel better, more power to ya. :thup:

archangel said:

This is so reminiscent of the Ashley Simpson SNL fiasco...sans "Yakkety Sax" of course! :rotflmao:

MissileMan said:
This is so reminiscent of the Ashley Simpson SNL fiasco...sans "Yakkety Sax" of course! :rotflmao:

or familiar with "Ashley"...please bring me up to speed...sans sarcasim on your part!

Mr. P said:
Hey Arch, when you’re not on the net do you make shit up and argue with yourself? :slap:

I leave that up to you...you always argue about "shit"! Please explain what I made up in this post...sans kissing clays butt...mind ya! :bye1:

archangel said:

i do lots of work for target....you are exactly.........wrong.

Forum List

Back