Anyone attending the the liberty alliance tour?

Have you heard of the American Liberty Tour? They are going across the country informing people how they can help promote liberty and freedom nation wide. Check them out at Tour Stop Information « American Liberty Tour Go to a meeting near you

What does this mean? "Each stop will provide an opportunity for candidate training, blogger breakfast meetings, activists training and large scale Liberty Rallies."

Have you heard of the American Liberty Tour? They are going across the country informing people how they can help promote liberty and freedom nation wide. Check them out at Tour Stop Information « American Liberty Tour Go to a meeting near you

What does this mean? "Each stop will provide an opportunity for candidate training, blogger breakfast meetings, activists training and large scale Liberty Rallies."

Indoctrination and training on spreading the Propaganda.
How to disrupt a town hall meeting 101
You too can be a mindless corporate Drone.
PS: Don't drink the OJ at the Breakfast I hear it's drugged.

Last edited:
Featured Tour Guests
Joe The Plumber
Ned Ryun
Corie Whalen
Lloyd Marcus
Adam Bitely
Erick Erickson
Chuck DeVore
Chris Faulkner
Jonathan Krohn
Eric Odom
Ken Marrero
Loren Spivack

Joe the plumber? Just in case the toilet on the bus clogs?
Hey don't these people have regular jobs?
So much for that Grass Roots stuff huh?

Last edited:
I don't need to be trained. But motivating voters I'm all for, and educating them about how their rights are being whittled away.

Whenever a leftard talks about propaganda I feel compelled to snort coffee through my nose, though. Let's talk about how the assumption that less than two million showed up in DC to protest the current regime means they're just fringe nutters.

I don't need to be trained. But motivating voters I'm all for, and educating them about how their rights are being whittled away.

Whenever a leftard talks about propaganda I feel compelled to snort coffee through my nose, though. Let's talk about how the assumption that less than two million showed up in DC to protest the current regime means they're just fringe nutters.

And their libertys? (courtesy the OP):eusa_whistle:

I have read their website. What little is actually said in regards to purpose and plan, is generalized and obtuse.

I am all for helping to educate others. I do that now. I am not inclined to jump on board a movement, when said movement refuses to concisely state its purpose and goal, as it relates to the Constitution.

:(
ALA American Liberty Alliance founded by corporate shill Eric Odom.
Grass roots my butt.

Well, grass roots ...minus the MILLIONS of corporate dollars, anyway....

that these people want to organize is fine, i can however see that its a problem for people like you

Not a problem for me at all. If these corporate folks want to waste their money going against the wishes of the people, let them. It's their money they are flushing after all.

:(

Well, grass roots ...minus the MILLIONS of corporate dollars, anyway....

that these people want to organize is fine, i can however see that its a problem for people like you

Not a problem for me at all. If these corporate folks want to waste their money going against the wishes of the people, let them. It's their money they are flushing after all.

the wishes of the people are being ignored by the manic in the White House and his suck ups in congress. why do you hate youre fellow Americans so much? is it because your desire for slavery is so inbred youre unable to see things any other way, and in this perverted desire of yours you want your neighbors enslaved as well?

why do you hate youre fellow Americans so much? is it because your desire for slavery is so inbred youre unable to see things any other way, and in this perverted desire of yours you want your neighbors enslaved as well?
I don't hate my fellow Americans, just people like YOU and your fellow asshats who want to see America fail. People like you who take their talking points from the likes of Limpballs, Beck and Hannity. Actually, just you.

Forum List

Back