Anymore gop cuts and i bleed to death.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ANYMORE GOP CUTS AND I BLEED TO DEATH.

---they raised by Medicare premium.

---raise my drug plan premium and drug co-payments.

---cut my COLA past two years.

---raised cost of senior transportation.

---cut home healthcare.

---cut physical therapy.

---cut rent rebates.

---cut energy assistance.

---cut sewer rebate.

---cut low income housing.

---cut medical supplies.

Any more cuts and I bleed to death because they will probably cut blood transfusions for the elderly.

These are just the cuts made to serivces to granny and gramps. Not to mention cuts to the working middle class, children, poor.

These are the sacrifices I am forced to make. What are the sacrifices Fat Cats and Congress and State officials willing to make?

129092786498235257.jpg

---cut home healthcare.

---cut physical therapy.

---cut rent rebates.

---cut sewer rebate.

---cut medical supplies.

Any more cuts and I bleed to death because they will probably cut blood transfusions for the elderly.

These are just the cuts made to serivces to granny and gramps. Not to mention cuts to the working middle class, children, poor.

These are the sacrifices I am forced to make. What are the sacrifices Fat Cats and Congress and State officials willing to make?
Wait... where's the downside in any of this? You then are the personification of gubmint waste if you require all these things (which I don't believe for a second is true) to survive.

---cut home healthcare.

---cut physical therapy.

---cut rent rebates.

---cut sewer rebate.

---cut medical supplies.

We'll miss you.

When are you guys going to figure it out. As long as we argue that the conservative or liberals did it we won't figure out that congress and the president did be because they are ALL for sale and they have be bought and paid for by the special interest. We need to quit fighting each other and address the real problem "CONGRESS"

---cut home healthcare.

---cut physical therapy.

---cut rent rebates.

---cut sewer rebate.

---cut medical supplies.

its not your money - get a job

---cut home healthcare.

---cut physical therapy.

---cut rent rebates.

---cut sewer rebate.

---cut medical supplies.

Do you realize that most of what you are complaining about was done by the Democrats?

---cut home healthcare.

---cut physical therapy.

---cut rent rebates.

---cut sewer rebate.

---cut medical supplies.

Yeah, who the hell do those legislators think they are, refusing to pay your bills, rent, electricity, utilities, transportation and medical with taxpayer money taken from folks who, on top of their tax burden, have to pay their own bills, rent, electricity, utilities, transportation and medical PLUS put away enough for retirement that they don't end up whining that the government isn't giving them enough!!!

How dare they not look after your well being and needs the way you did not!

Those bastards, reducing what you are ENTITLED to. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And in 10 years senior citizens will get nothing. The republicans expect you to save or invest your earnings for retirement. If you don't make enough, tough luck. If you get sick or become injured, tough luck. If the stock market crashes and you lose your investment, tough luck. If half the people in the country are on the streets and hungry and jobless, tough luck. Congress has their future guaranteed at the expense of taxpayers but they want you to fund your own future.

---cut home healthcare.

---cut physical therapy.

---cut rent rebates.

---cut sewer rebate.

---cut medical supplies.

Any more bureaucratic leeches applied to my skin to pay for gubmint provided...

---Medicare premiums.

---drug plan premium and drug co-payments.

---COLAs.

---senior transportation.

---home healthcare.

---physical therapy.

---rent rebates.

---energy assistance.

---sewer rebates.

---low income housing.

---medical supplies.

...and I'm sucked dry.

How much longer do you think that the moocher class can prey on the producers, before they just say "fuck it", al-la John Galt?

...half the people in the country are on the streets and hungry and jobless...

While that may or may not be true, we still need to keep our facts and our priorities straight. The president will veto any budget that does not include a half million bucks to pay the salary of the head of NPR plus $150 million for the National Endowment for the Arts. The good news is those same "half the people in the country" don't have to pay income taxes like our half does.

...half the people in the country are on the streets and hungry and jobless...

While that may or may not be true, we still need to keep our facts and our priorities straight. The president will veto any budget that does not include a half million bucks to pay the salary of the head of NPR plus $150 million for the National Endowment for the Arts. The good news is those same "half the people in the country" don't have to pay income taxes like our half does.
This is the most inadvertently humorous thread I have seen in a very long time, thank you all.

Forum List

Back