Anybody wondering why Candy had the Rose Garden Transcript....

I think I'll let other people, who don't drool when they breathe, decide whether or not I'm smart. But no, I'm no Psych major. I just educate myself.

People who write crave attention, do they?

On top of that, that post that you quotemined from? It's about a teenage girl who was bullied to the point where she commited suicide. It's absolutely disgusting that you would use this to try and score points. Fucking disgusting.

I know what the context was, I also know it revealed the psychosis that drives you to think you are smarter than anyone else.

I claimed I knew I was smarter than some. That's pretty simple. Some people can't put together a coherent sentance. I never claimed to be smarter than everyone, and you deliberately misrepresent what was said.

So, you knew the context, yet you decided to do it anyway? Decided to cut out a little bit that would help you try and prove a point, but ignore the fact that it was actually written about a sincere and dangerous issue for children.

you, sir, are a fucking thug.

Poor Chedd....

I’m just an opinionated jerk. We’ll…. we’re all opinionated, and jerks in various levels of vocal expression and for lack of a better word, jerkiness. I just take ownership of my loud mouth and boorish ability to offend.

If you’re reading this, you’ll sooner or later be offended, or think I’m an idiot, or presume I think I’m better than I really am. I’m comfortable with that. When you have an ex-wife, you get used to all types of criticism that doesn’t change what you are or how you want to say it.

Fact is though, one of the truly important rights we have is freedom to express ourselves as we see fit. So many in the world have no such right. Often enough we use that right to say or do incredibly stupid things. Just turn on the T.V. and watch our stupidity in action.

What boyhers you most is that I found you to be transparent and easily pegged.

It just is what it is...further proof is the post from you above....you have a history of being...well not treated well..and as I said before, you use this medium to strike back at the perceived "injustices" you feel you've suffered.

I pity you.

Go play with someone you can fool, that person isn't me.

I know what the context was, I also know it revealed the psychosis that drives you to think you are smarter than anyone else.

I claimed I knew I was smarter than some. That's pretty simple. Some people can't put together a coherent sentance. I never claimed to be smarter than everyone, and you deliberately misrepresent what was said.

So, you knew the context, yet you decided to do it anyway? Decided to cut out a little bit that would help you try and prove a point, but ignore the fact that it was actually written about a sincere and dangerous issue for children.

Poor Chedd....

I’m just an opinionated jerk. We’ll…. we’re all opinionated, and jerks in various levels of vocal expression and for lack of a better word, jerkiness. I just take ownership of my loud mouth and boorish ability to offend.

If you’re reading this, you’ll sooner or later be offended, or think I’m an idiot, or presume I think I’m better than I really am. I’m comfortable with that. When you have an ex-wife, you get used to all types of criticism that doesn’t change what you are or how you want to say it.

Fact is though, one of the truly important rights we have is freedom to express ourselves as we see fit. So many in the world have no such right. Often enough we use that right to say or do incredibly stupid things. Just turn on the T.V. and watch our stupidity in action.

It just is what it is...further proof is the post from you above....you have a history of being...well not treated well..and as I said before, you use this medium to strike back at the perceived "injustices" you feel you've suffered.

I pity you.

what "boyhers" me the most is that you think you're proving a point. You're just another paranoid shithead who snips and clips. In fact, that bit you just posted proves my point.

Poor Chedd....

I pity you.

what "boyhers" me the most is that you think you're proving a point. You're just another paranoid shithead who snips and clips. In fact, that bit you just posted proves my point.

Its ok man, I really do pity you.

We all get kicked around in life, you aren't handling it very well...but there was atime I didn't either.

I am done with you and I actually do hope you make the right adjustments.

Poor Chedd....

I pity you.

Its ok man, I really do pity you.

We all get kicked around in life, you aren't handling it very well...but there was atime I didn't either.

I am done with you and I actually do hope you make the right adjustments.

Oh, THANK you. I didn't know how I could possibly go on, until I found out that you had it rough too, and that somehow you bravely forged on until you figured out a way to be a total shithead without feeling bad about yourself.

It almost brings a tear to my eye, to know that you have done so well... I mean really, how could you not be an inspiration to us all? You managed to go from a poor downtrodden boy to a paranoid google engine jockey, who is skilled at selective snip and paste!

I see a bright future for you. Given your republican leanings, and amazing skill at obfuscating, pontificating and lying, you could be the next Bill O'Reilly!

you're a shining beacon... everyone needs to spend some time in your presence to learn a thing or two.

:clap2:

So Romney lies and you attack the Mod for calling him on it... And you people wonder why both partys are shrinking... Or wait, no you don't you're all to stupid and hyper partisain to care.

And, still no sign of PROOF that Ms Crowley had the transcript in front of her.

Gee, how shocking.

SPIN MOTHER FUCKERS SPIN!

Read all about it...Obama spins and lies!!!!

Time line of lies!

Obama's Benghazi Lies - Home

Destroys Obama's case. It wasn't about a fucking terrorist attack, BUT the protest over our freedom of speech.

On the 12th he was talking about the protest when he said terrorized.

Susan Rice said on the 16th that this wasn't a pre-planned attack. LIES

On the 18th Obama went on the letterman show and blamed our first amendment for the attack. LIES!!!

If the terrorized was supposed to mean a terrorist attack. Well, Obama sure inserted his foot in his ass.

Clinton on the 21st was the first to say it was a Terrorist attack. SPIN!

Obama on the view on the 25th said it was about the fucking video! Spin some more!!!

Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube

Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube

O'shit did Obama fuck up on security?

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

September 12, 2012 - President Obama Speaks on Libya Attacks that killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens - YouTube

@ 5:00-6:20 you can hear the context in which he mentioned terrorism, Romney was correct in his assertation as, in context, Obama was referring to terrorism in general and not specifically the attack
====

Candy wasn't even right here as Obama said "terror" in the context of the protest.

Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror
Breitbart ^ | 17 Oct 2012, 3:44 AM PDT | Tony Lee
Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror'
On CNN's "State of the Union" on September 30, Candy Crowley insisted David Axelrod, President Barack Obama's chief strategist, was wrong when Axelrod tried to claim President Barack Obama called the Benghazi attack "an act of terror" on the day after.
"First, they said it was not planned, it was part of this tape," Crowley said when Axelrod tried to spin her.
This was Crowley the journalist, unlike the pro-Obama advocate who moderated Tuesday's debate between Obama and Mitt Romney and interjected herself into an argument between Obama and Romney on the exact same issue -- and took Obama's side.
During the debate, Crowley affirmed Obama's assertion that he referred to the Benghazi attacks as acts of terror on the day after.
After Romney correctly said it took Obama 14 days before Obama said the the Benghazi attacks were acts of terror, Crowley took Obama's side -- to an ovation from the town hall audience -- and she proclaimed Obama had indeed claimed the Benghazi attacks were acts of terror the day after the attacks in the White House Rose Garden.
On September 12, the day after the attacks, Obama did say the words "acts of terror" but he was not referring to the attacks that killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.
Crowley knew that on September 30 and she conceded it again hours after the debate when she went on CNN and said while Romney "was right in the main, but he just chose the wrong word." But the damage had already been done.
With Obama's reelection on the line, Crowley seemed to have conveniently forgotten the facts she knew two weeks before when she grilled Axelrod in a way she should have Obama.

Are you insane?

The president is talking ABOUT the act of killing the 4 people, he refers to acts of terror in that context,

and you want people to believe he's injecting some entirely off - topic reference to terrorism that explicitly does not include the Benghazi killlings.

You know at some point in your life you might have to grow up and realize that things happen in the real world that you don't like,

but they cannot magically be reconstituted into things you do like.

You have to understand the root cause of this stunning display (even for them) of hysteria by the Right on this one...

...the insane attempt to bury the irrefutable facts and replace them with a total fantasy...

...the Right is out of its mind with rage that this line of attack not only flopped, but backfired on them;

they thought the Libya tragedy was that one big thing that Romney was going to take the President down with.

You have to understand the root cause of this stunning display (even for them) of hysteria by the Right on this one...

...the insane attempt to bury the irrefutable facts and replace them with a total fantasy...

...the Right is out of its mind with rage that this line of attack not only flopped, but backfired on them;

they thought the Libya tragedy was that one big thing that Romney was going to take the President down with.

He did it on his own, the right had nothing to do with it, just the facts numb nuts...

He did it on his own, the right had nothing to do with it, just the facts numb nuts...

Shouldn't you be out on a nice night like this,

dragging someone behind your pickup?

Shouldn't you be out on a nice night like this,

dragging someone behind your pickup?

No, I am to busy trying to teach you common sense...

Last edited:

Poor Chedd....

I pity you.

In Psychological terms that is known as projection.......

And this is another example of projection......

Depends. Are you going to keep denying reality in favor of kissing Obama's ass?

I'm not denying reality at all. The reality of the situation is, conservatives are going ape-shit over Romney getting trounced in last night's debate.

And they don't seem to understand, either, that they're the only people who really give a shit about this "terror" word distinction.
You're missing the larger picture: Obama's failure of a foreign policy.

I'm not denying reality at all. The reality of the situation is, conservatives are going ape-shit over Romney getting trounced in last night's debate.

And they don't seem to understand, either, that they're the only people who really give a shit about this "terror" word distinction.

It's the same exact thing they did to us in Somalia.

They wanted to act like it wasn't dangerous anymore, so they used me and the rest of my buddies in uniform as pawns in their political games, and it eventually resulted in the deaths of 18 Rangers and Delta Team operators.

Do you still believe it was about the video, as this Administration claimed for so long?

It's the same exact thing they did to us in Somalia.

They wanted to act like it wasn't dangerous anymore, so they used me and the rest of my buddies in uniform as pawns in their political games, and it eventually resulted in the deaths of 18 Rangers and Delta Team operators.
It's not like they give a shit about the military. Never have, never will.

Forum List

Back