Anybody Still Think Obama Writes His Own Speeches?

I never thought the President wrote his own speeches. I think it's been a very long time since any American president wrote his own speeches. What's the big deal?

Obama-Rage.jpg

:omg:You really aren't getting it are you??:slap:

Jesus Christ.....this thread is a satire about all of the slobbering people have done over this guy and for some reason all of the clueless come out of the woodwork.

Everyone claims he's smart.....some say the smartest President in our history...but he calls the Marine corps "The Marine Corpse"....he calls Jaylo "Jaylow" [he pronounced like jay-low like Ow...I Stubbed my fucken toe"]...he claims he's been to 57 states.

The guy acts like he's been living in the basement half his life. So of course he doesn't know who Jersey Shore Snookie is.....yet the guy thinks he can get away with acting like he does. Let's face it...he's not exactly genuine.

The point is OBAMA IS A BIG FAT PHONY!!!

There. Do you get it now??????

Jeezus.

Last edited:
I never thought the President wrote his own speeches. I think it's been a very long time since any American president wrote his own speeches. What's the big deal?

Obama-Rage.jpg

Jesus Christ.....this thread is a satire about all of the slobbering people have done over this guy and for some reason all of the clueless come out of the woodwork.

Everyone claims he's smart.....some say the smartest President in our history...but he calls the Marine corps "The Marine Corpse"....he calls Jaylo "Jaylow" [he pronounced like jay-low like Ow...I Stubbed my fucken toe"]...he claims he's been to 57 states.

The guy acts like he's been living in the basement half his life. So of course he doesn't know who Jersey Shore Snookie is.....yet the guy thinks he can get away with acting like he does. Let's face it...he's not exactly genuine.

Jeezus.

Relax, Mud, I got it. I just felt like taking your OP literally...

Obama-Rage.jpg

Jeezus.

The point of a joke usually is helped when people discover it is a joke. It's not my fault you weren't clever enough to make that known.

And I don't really need to relax. I already am. I guess you think it's somehow funny to act like you're ignorant.

Knock yourself out bud.

Last edited:
For anyone who's open to the point of this thread here's what I've been trying to say:

Obama it has been established doesn't usually write his speeches.

Course it really helps that even if you didn't write the thing at least understand what it is you're reading before you go out in front of the country and act like you do.

One of the reasons Obama can sometimes sounds confusing is he often doesn't understand what he's reading off the teleprompter. He's just reading it. He doesn't believe in it. In all reality he's an empty suit just pushing the party's ideas out to the public in a manner they will accept. It's not the way he thinks. He doesn't have any conviction about it. He just knows in order to get what he wants from us he has to feed us a line of BS. And in all respects he's being fed that BS by handlers.

Is this the kind of President you folks wanted when you voted for him?

Is this acceptable to you?

Personally, if I found out that a President or any politician had this character trait I would never support him again. I don't like being Bull Shitted by someone who has the power they have.

Last edited:
So what anyway? He's good impromptu as well. He's smart and funny and tackling all problems at once. Who could ask for more?

Not at all what Cons attempt to portray.

So what anyway? He's good impromptu as well. He's smart and funny and tackling all problems at once. Who could ask for more?

Not at all what Cons attempt to portray.

Once you stop hyper-ventilating in his presence he comes across as having a dry wit and really not that good of a sense of humor. Even Democrats admit that people don't like him all that much. Sure he has his following, but he doesn't really get along with anyone who isn't falling all over themselves just being in his presence.

He doesn't deal well with anyone who's critical of him. I pity the poor SOB who dares to piss him off. Usually they get labeled as racists or come under attack by an army of lawyers.

When he answers questions he tends to be extremely long-winded and never really answers the question. He doesn't tackle problems but instead finds scapegoats to blame the problems on. He handles every problem in this manner. And when in doubt he throws out the race-card.

And let's face it folks....this guy lies like most people breath. It's nothing to him. It really doesn't seem to bother him that everyone in the room knows it too.....which is why he rarely grants journalists the right to ask questions after an announcement unless it's a scripted fireside chat that's prerecorded.

Yup....he's a really special guy.

obama-lip-service.jpg

Last edited:
Obama-Rage.jpg

Jeezus.

The point of a joke usually is helped when people discover it is a joke. It's not my fault you weren't clever enough to make that known.

And I don't really need to relax. I already am. I guess you think it's somehow funny to act like you're ignorant.

Knock yourself out bud.

Where'd I say it was a joke? I said I chose to take your OP literally. Bud.

Knock yourself out bud.

Where'd I say it was a joke? I said I chose to take your OP literally. Bud.

It was meant literally....so what's your point other then you're clueless? What's your point???

Seems defenders of Obama have a floating argument. They claim he's the smartest man ever to occupy the Oval Office....they claim he writes his own speeches....they claim he means what he says in his speeches.

Often times he doesn't even take the time to know what's in a speech so he just reads it off a teleprompter and when asked later about it's contents he gets defensive about it. Anyone who brings it up is a RACIST

Obama's supporters often gave him abilities that nobody could live up to. Now that he's been exposed they all claim that all of that hype is just that....hype.....and that they knew it all along. What do you think that says about them????

What has become obvious is everyone who supports this phony thinks we're stupid because we can see him for what he is. So the usual answer now that he's been made mortal is.....SO WHAT??

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back