Anybody seen Strollingbones this morning?

She does liven up the conversations sometimes, doesn't she..

I'll bet she's hanging out in the bedroom getting lucky this fine Monday morning! What a way to start the week!!! That or maybe those cats around her place have taken her hostage.:lol:

Last edited:

It's not my day to watch him...

ahh it will never be your day to watch him..

good morning dog....i was on earlier...i worked this weekend.....o the horror of two straight days of work....it will be cold soon...they will expect me to work like nearly 40 hours...i call in well a lot

and i am waiting on a real life friend to come over and fuck up my day....hubby says my plans for a homemade rock tumbler will most likely result in a fire...:( the cards are just stacked against me today...

and i still aint buying a new car.....it is so tempting and mm said i didnt really have to pay for it....

ahh it will never be your day to watch him..

I forgot, you only like it when Uncle Ernie watches you...LOL

image.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FhEYNYHxGA]YouTube - Fiddle About - Tommy by The Who[/ame]

and i am waiting on a real life friend to come over and fuck up my day....hubby says my plans for a homemade rock tumbler will most likely result in a fire...:( the cards are just stacked against me today...

Do you guys make jewelry out of the rocks or just collect them? My grandpa has a homeade rock tumbler that he makes rock jewelry out of.

Jamie

Morning, bones... Glad to hear some noise from you today. Nothing to laugh at while I drank my coffee... Working, huh? Ouch. I like this new found retirement myself. I highly recommend it.

we went to a gem mine...got a bucket of rocks...got a ton of gems....but they need to be tumbled...we dont have a tumbler....i use them mostly for .....hmmm....how do i put this....art...seems running a hand drill on slow results in fire...back to the drawing board

we went to a gem mine...got a bucket of rocks...got a ton of gems....but they need to be tumbled...we dont have a tumbler....i use them mostly for .....hmmm....how do i put this....art...seems running a hand drill on slow results in fire...back to the drawing board

:lol:

o hush kk....we have plans.....ceiling fan motor...this can be done....hubby is just being bitchy cause if we pull this off...he knows how much noise a tumbler makes...he is going...go to the damn gem festival you can buy them polish..etc...which we can ....but that takes all the fun out of it....

Forum List

Back