Anybody need a job?

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Notre Dame needs a Football Coach. I hear they are taking applications. :lol:

So who is it going to be?

At this point I'm not even sure if you can speculate, though it looks like it could be Brian Kelly form Cincinnati.

How low has Notre Dame gotten that the coach at Iowa doesn't want to touch the job. :lol:

IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz has dismissed speculation he might be a candidate for the Notre Dame job, saying he's content coaching the Hawkeyes.

Ferentz called it inappropriate Wednesday to comment on whether he's been contacted by Notre Dame officials, adding that what the school does is its business.

Ferentz has been routinely mentioned for a number of high-profile jobs during his 11 seasons at Iowa. But Ferentz says he's not a "vagabond coach" and pointed to his longevity with the Hawkeyes in response to questions about whether he'd consider the Notre Dame job.

Ferentz was the Big Ten's coach of the year for the third time this season. No. 9 Iowa (10-2, 6-2 Big Ten) will find out Sunday if it's picked to go to another BCS bowl game.

Kirk Ferentz on Notre Dame Fighting Irish job: I'm happy with University of Iowa Hawkeyes - ESPN

I'll do it. Every play, I'll turn on Madden 10 and ask Madden what to do :)

Forum List

Back