Anybody Here

If I did, we could all have a baked potato with sour cream and chives and bacon :eusa_angel:

It is the potato

Last edited:
Idaho might be one of two places to live that's worse than WI. Iowa being the other...

Idaho might be one of two places to live that's worse than WI. Iowa being the other...

why do you say that Dis. It looks beautiful to me especially Coeur d' Alene!

I don't know why they live in Idaho! But I'd like to know.

I don't know why anyone would live in illinois either

I was born in Illinois.. I wouldn't live there either.. that's where the thug is from.. should I do a Dixie Chick and apologize to the world that he came from Illinois and would you stop putting evil thoughts in me head???

I was referring to the obamaman. That is why I chose to specify that state. I am glad you were born, I do not care where you were born. I hope you weren't offended by my making a joke

Many times I wonder why I live in the state I am in :doubt:

I don't know why anyone would live in illinois either

I was born in Illinois.. I wouldn't live there either.. that's where the thug is from.. should I do a Dixie Chick and apologize to the world that he came from Illinois and would you stop putting evil thoughts in me head???

I was referring to the obamaman. That is why I chose to specify that state. I am glad you were born, I do not care where you were born. I hope you weren't offended by my making a joke

Many times I wonder why I live in the state I am in :doubt:

no I wasn't offended in the least. I was trying to participate in yer joke.. ie do a Dixie Chick!

I'm looking at buying a townhouse in couer d' Alene.. for the summer.. it's just east of Spokane and so far I like what I see. nice weather, temperate weather, rocky mountains and plenty of fresh water fishing.

Forum List

Back