Anybody here have any movie making abilities or connections?

west2004

Jun 11, 2004
I think that with all the films by Alex Jones and Micheal Moore are portraying a terrible negative view of the president. They are nearly unopposed. There is no movies to refute Moores claims.

While it is too late to get it out before the election probably, although it could be distributed online, somebody needs to make a movie telling of the reasons for the war in Iraq, and all the good that Bush has done, and expose Moore's hslf truths and whole lies.

Originally posted by west2004
I think that with all the films by Alex Jones and Micheal Moore are portraying a terrible negative view of the president. They are nearly unopposed. There is no movies to refute Moores claims.

While it is too late to get it out before the election probably, although it could be distributed online, somebody needs to make a movie telling of the reasons for the war in Iraq, and all the good that Bush has done, and expose Moore's hslf truths and whole lies.

While they're at it, they could also deal with Gore!

Ya that would be nice.

ALso, I just remembered all the documentaries and news reports about obesity. They are somewhat about Moore. But there still needs to be videos about his false political beliefs.

Originally posted by west2004

Looky what I found!

http://michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/

Movie coming out! Summer 2004

Here's some more: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000552469

Only in America---be patriotic!---go to the movie that best represents your political views. Cheer as your candidates rival is exposed ,debased, lied about. Give mucho money to the director so he can make more propaganda.

After lights come on, realize it's only a movie and America remains the same. Polarized. Wonder if this was the intention of the director. Floss popcorn from teeth and pick gum off shoes.

Forum List

Back