ANYBODY ever seen a story on someone helped by O-Care ANYWHERE? That Librul media my....

I'm a 65 year old male who has has a vasectomy. I have excellent maternity coverage under obamacare. God bless barack obama.
i heard that things like that are going to be "tweaked"....just sayin....
It nice to have heard that.

The whole idea behind Obamacare mandates is that you are going to pay for shit you don't need. If you are paying into the pool of maternity coverage, it lowers the cost for all the others who are paying into as well that actually need it.

3 million with pre-existing, 3 million kids on their parents, 5 million poor workers, 6 million on Medicaid, and not a single human interest story...amazing.

lol........you dummy........because there are tens of millions who have been fucked over by this ghey law!!! THOSE are the human interest stories we will be seeing in droves over the next year as this disaster really rolls out.:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

Many Americans have no idea whats coming.........but they will in the next 2-3 months when their premiums skyrocket by 30% and they get their paychecks and immediately get this :uhh::uhh::uhh: look on their faces!!
The prices ARE out, lowest price rises in years.Must be in the Fox etc news blackout...

Hmmm.........well then........by the end of the year, we should see the popularity of the law soaring!!!!:rock::rock::rock::eusa_dance:
Would have already if media dared to run any positive stories. See OP- nothing yet.
And there we are with the actual reason the thread was created. A media 'blackout' huh? That is just asinine.

The funny thing that you don't seem to realize is that you sound exactly like all those 'pub dupes' you are always complaining about.

Forum List

Back