Anybody else writing on nook press?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I need proof readers

The basic conflicts of my book are:

Women but not men will be able to breed with each other to produce two daughters each only at a price to each of one. BOGO!

Women realize that their daughters will face stronger competition for men so they rewire their DNA according to the female take on the male ideal of womanhood.

Meanwhile in addition to licking their chops over the expanding supply of women men are pursuing an economic ideal of manhood: adding lots of neanderthal genes to their DNA to produce more muscle to store much more water in to combat micro-gravity dehydration.

So, the wealthier men who can afford lots of children particularly sons to exploit surplus shes are off terraforming planets in new star systems screwing female neanderthals who bear only minor resemblance to what most women are producing as daughters and generally driving women nuts.

My protagonist figures out a way to exploit this situation and does so with the ancient formula of money, guns and lawyers.

You have to get on nook press as a writer or editor to proof read so PM me if you manage it.

[MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION], [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION],

Forum List

Back