Anybody else tired of Katrina yet??

T

TheEnemyWithin

I'm soooo sick of the apocalyptic media reports and the BS about racism. :baby4: The media just uses and abuses this stuff to get viewers. Not that I don't have any sympathy for the victims, but I'd much rather just donate and then forget about it.

TheEnemyWithin said:
I'm soooo sick of the apocalyptic media reports and the BS about racism. :baby4: The media just uses and abuses this stuff to get viewers. Not that I don't have any sympathy for the victims, but I'd much rather just donate and then forget about it.

Hang loose--they'll find some else new to bore you to death with soon. We lost the Aruba stuff and nobody really gave a damn.

I've been tired of it and I am living it. Most of it is sensationalism to the extreme! Donate, but don't forget............

TheEnemyWithin said:

Yep just turn the channel and forget it. At least you said you have sympathy for the victims. This happened in America not Bangladesh. This is the greatest disaster in American history. Although they are different, I don't want to ever forget 9/11. Once things settle down and the rebuilding starts, they will find something else.

Never forget that all those news channels and news reporters have to keep those big pay checks coming in. Big motivator to beat the big stories to death, as long as the American people seem to have an interest.

Adam's Apple said:
Never forget that all those news channels and news reporters have to keep those big pay checks coming in. Big motivator to beat the big stories to death, as long as the American people seem to have an interest.
And it if it isn't a big story they will darn sure make one up for ya!

CSM said:
And it if it isn't a big story they will darn sure make one up for ya!

AMEN, brother! Made up lies, distortion--even parroting non-news as news--are all tools of the trade to keep those pay checks coming in.

Forum List

Back