anybody else sick of this shit..

I don't get it, I just don't. Everyone is so anti-government until their particular flavor of politician gets into power then suddenly they are willing to offer their souls to them.
Not everyone.

I'm a conservative. That means that I believe in strictly limiting government. And I do mean strictly!

People are never as free in their lives as they are when government is severly restricted in its power.

The Constitution of the United States is a document that restricts government, not people.

A year from now, when the economy is fully recovered and a new boom is stating, the whole bunch of you will be in state of denial about the successful policies of the Obama administration - you'll cling to any rationalization.

The present government knows more than you do about the economy and is taking EXACTLY the correct policies to fix this economy - but only from a egalitarian point of view.

Yes, we may go thru a period of deflation followed by hyper-inflation. But given the horrendous wealth distribution of the world, it may be the best corrective action.

This is a bunch of ridiculous mumbo jumbo psycho babble.

It makes zero sense at all. The next boom is not going to be the result of anything successful done by ANYONE so far. It will be yet another result of creating too much money and giving it away way too cheaply.

How is it GOOD that there might be massive inflation? How do you come up with the stupid idea that it has anything to do with wealth distribution, particularly to the middle and lower class' advantage? It is exactly the opposite. When new money is created, the first ones to get it and reap the rewards of it are the rich. They have first access, and they're the ones who create the boom periods by speculating in an asset class, or classes, and fool the rest of the sheep into following suit. When they feel the bubble is inflated enough to their liking, they pull out and leave the stupid bastards stuck in the slop. They use the new money to pilfer even more from the uninformed idiots.

It's the same damn game they've been playing for decades, WISE THE FUCK UP.

A year from now, when the economy is fully recovered and a new boom is stating, the whole bunch of you will be in state of denial about the successful policies of the Obama administration - you'll cling to any rationalization.

The present government knows more than you do about the economy and is taking EXACTLY the correct policies to fix this economy - but only from a egalitarian point of view.

Yes, we may go thru a period of deflation followed by hyper-inflation. But given the horrendous wealth distribution of the world, it may be the best corrective action.

umm.. o.k. if you say so..:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back