Anybody else nervous trump is going to give the bedwetters some gun legislation?

It is where I'm headed for retirement. Not where people have guns.
Told you were retarded lol
Hurry up and retire. Those disability checks not enough?
Disability checks ? I guess you know them well.
Naw. Hope i never do.
I have been paying taxes since i was 14.
If your ass dont like our constitution, why did you come here? Why didnt you stay in your shithole of morocco?
So you have worked when your were a kid, you missed out on being a kid. That's why you angry and aggressive?
Morocco although is not a rich country it provided me with free education and health so I didn' have to work as young as you did. And I grew up as a normal person could. I'm now American and proud to be, love lot of things about being one...But can't the ignorance, racists, bigots and most certainly the violent fools.
So witout the insults, do you have anything to add?
Because i wanted stuff. Earning my own shit has never made me angry. It makes me proud.
You clearly an angry person and could be a violent one. You didn't have a normal upbringing like most kids should.

Naw. Hope i never do.
If your ass dont like our constitution, why did you come here? Why didnt you stay in your shithole of morocco?
So you have worked when your were a kid, you missed out on being a kid. That's why you angry and aggressive?
Morocco although is not a rich country it provided me with free education and health so I didn' have to work as young as you did. And I grew up as a normal person could. I'm now American and proud to be, love lot of things about being one...But can't the ignorance, racists, bigots and most certainly the violent fools.
Because i wanted stuff. Earning my own shit has never made me angry. It makes me proud.
You clearly an angry person and could be a violent one. You didn't have a normal upbringing like most kids should.

What? How'd you get THAT out of his comment?

Naw. Hope i never do.
Its so humorous watching a third worlder slam the US :lol:
What does a 14 year old kid in morocco do? Sling mud? Carve wood?
I was making $$ and had the coolest truck around. I was proud of it. Are the moroccon kids proud of their carved totem pole?

I mean, we all know he "supports" guns. But we also know when he supports something, there is a 50/50 chance he doesnt actually support it.
We also know he will throw away his integrity for ego. And working across the isle for bullshit gun legislation would give him a yuge ego boost.
Maybe he wont..
Those most nervous about common sense restictions on gun ownwership are those who could be excluded; the mentally ill, criminals, chronically insecure bedwetters
the other group that are against any restrictions on gun ownership are the weakest in our society whose unfounded fear and insecurity feel they need as many guns as possible to be safe and make up for they are so weak.

Naw. Hope i never do.

His rants from previous posts.

Naw. Hope i never do.

I've read your previous posts...loons came immediately to mind

Naw. Hope i never do.
I was making $$ and had the coolest truck around. I was proud of it. Are the moroccon kids proud of their carved totem pole?
We were kids as kids should be. We spoke 3 languages at least before 6th grade.
We played far from home without fearing to be kidnapped.
We went to school without fearing to be shot.
We went to places on our own with 0 fear.
We made our own toys.
We shared food with each other.
We looked after one another.
We hosted other kids if their parents weren' around.
So many beautiful thing that you can' put a price on like your truck.

Says the guy who believes in trinity. Pretends to be religious and spends his day spewing hate and racist comments online.

I mean, we all know he "supports" guns. But we also know when he supports something, there is a 50/50 chance he doesnt actually support it.
We also know he will throw away his integrity for ego. And working across the isle for bullshit gun legislation would give him a yuge ego boost.
Maybe he wont..

The Republican bedwetters in Congress would have to pass 'legislation' as Little Lying Donald can't pass the first shred of legislation. Contrary to those derps who think the orange turd is king.

And the Republicans have an NRA AR15 stuck so far up their ass they see stars so they aren't going to do anything except the empty 'thoughts and prayers' nothing they always do.

But the tide of public opinion is quickly turning now, everyone except the gun lickers know guns need to be 'well regulated' as stated in the 2nd amendment. A population will not tolerate their children being slaughtered so a handful of double-chins can take their AR15 to the range and shoot milk cartons.

Last edited:
Naw. Hope i never do.
Usually a 14 year old kid in morocco is up to he eyeballs in radical Moooslims. Then they come here all friendly like then Booom.....

They can have the stupid bump fire stocks IMO. I can't believe the ATF granted them license to market them, unless they were looking forward to some carnage for political gain.

Says the guy who believes in trinity. Pretends to be religious and spends his day spewing hate and racist comments online.

Want a cookie, Issa? Man up little guy, going through life as a leftist snowflake will get you nowhere. By the way lass = female you uneducated drip.

What he should do is out maneuver them and throw some serious coin at school security. Schools are killing fields at the moment just waiting for a predator to make it happen.
I would be OK With something that might actually work and that doesnt impede on someone elses rights.
Im scared he is going to go full regressive like he did with DACA
By security, I'm talking real security. Gated entrances with electronic ID badges. These then lead to another area where entrants pass through metal detectors with an armed guard behind bullet proof glass with gun portals. That secures the entry.

In the event of fire, the guard can unlock a massive gate for mass rapid exit. Windows are barred with teachers provided a key to unlock for window exit.

You gotta keep the predators out. You're not going to keep them from getting guns. Do anything less and you're pretty much just pissin' up a rope.
I don't think the news has pointed out this event of the school shooting, but I have a close friend in law enforcement who said that the door the shooter went to was locked but some idiot decided to allow the perp in, even though the rest of the people in were saying not to open the door. Could it be that the second person who colluded with the Cruz, white latino, was also shot and killed and why the body bag was put in the truck to keep the issue quiet?

The conspiracy theory forum is elsewhere.

Last edited:
What he should do is out maneuver them and throw some serious coin at school security. Schools are killing fields at the moment just waiting for a predator to make it happen.
I would be OK With something that might actually work and that doesnt impede on someone elses rights.
Im scared he is going to go full regressive like he did with DACA
By security, I'm talking real security. Gated entrances with electronic ID badges. These then lead to another area where entrants pass through metal detectors with an armed guard behind bullet proof glass with gun portals. That secures the entry.

In the event of fire, the guard can unlock a massive gate for mass rapid exit. Windows are barred with teachers provided a key to unlock for window exit.

You gotta keep the predators out. You're not going to keep them from getting guns. Do anything less and you're pretty much just pissin' up a rope.
Wow American kids have to endure. I' glad I went to school in a gun free country.
My daughter is going to be a teacher next year and she not only is trained in women's defensive firearm course, but is a concealed carry permit holder in 39 states. I told her that if there is a lock down, and any tries to enter her classroom that isn't faculty, to empty the clip and let the system decide what to do with you...Better to be a living ex teacher than a victim of liberalism and shot to death...

Unless permitted by local law enforcement, she will be in violation of federal law.

Unlike you right? LOL
"we need to ban ar 15s and ban violence on tv"
Good ideas. You ought to try listening to me once in awhile.
Doesnt surprise me the point went right over your head. Or you got it and dont care.
Got it. Don't care.
I know. The president is a dummy but your 30 year old repeated rhetoric isnt.
The President is a moron. Maybe we need some interim security measures for schools, although I think most of them have done what is reasonable already. Drills, doors locked, resource officers, mental health referrals for troubled kids. But my ideas have been good ideas for more than 30 years, too.

Most schools have been doing this for years.

Forum List

Back