Anybody else hate Coast To Coast??

T

TheEnemyWithin

I used to listen to the show but got pretty fed up with all the retard-homo guests that Art Bell has on. The show is chock-full of existentialist, humanist BS and global-warming propaganda. Just a few weeks ago there was this creep who called in and said that Columbine, the war in Iraq, and so-called "destruction of the environment" is humans displaying "pre-extinction behavioral patterns" and predicted that we will die out because we waste the earth's resources. :thanks: Blah blah blah. So no more Art Bell for me.

TheEnemyWithin said:
I used to listen to the show but got pretty fed up with all the retard-homo guests that Art Bell has on. The show is chock-full of existentialist, humanist BS and global-warming propaganda. Just a few weeks ago there was this creep who called in and said that Columbine, the war in Iraq, and so-called "destruction of the environment" is humans displaying "pre-extinction behavioral patterns" and predicted that we will die out because we waste the earth's resources. :thanks: Blah blah blah. So no more Art Bell for me.

I hate it. Here it is on WLS, which I listen to most of the time. Glad WIND has added talk radio.

Forum List

Back