Anybody buying? I started "nibbling" my way back in.

The serious worry is that Blue state tax base loss could become wholesale mass migration while the economic numbers are not available due to shutdown. That could cause a panic and even a major decline when the numbers are available again.
Oh I agree this is by no means 'all lights green'. We could very well see heavy selling into next year, but things are at a level where nibbling back in seems reasonable.

Here is their set up for tomorrow.....expect a follow on in the morning.
Why stock-market investors fear historic rebound was just a 'wicked bear trap'
And with good reason. Until the shut down is over there is a bigger fudge factor in economic numbers than is usually the case.
RBG had two of five lung lobes removed, which will shorten her life a lot even if she stays cancer free and reduce her ability to do her job. So she will leave the court sooner rather than later. Riots will disrupt business in DC while her successor is going through confirmation and that will be a mini shutdown.
If Trump promotes the private funding of the wall that too will lead to riots. If congress is too busy rioting to do their job a lot of things can spin out of control.

Here is their set up for tomorrow.....expect a follow on in the morning.
Why stock-market investors fear historic rebound was just a 'wicked bear trap'
And with good reason. Until the shut down is over there is a bigger fudge factor in economic numbers than is usually the case.
RBG had two of five lung lobes removed, which will shorten her life a lot even if she stays cancer free and reduce her ability to do her job. So she will leave the court sooner rather than later. Riots will disrupt business in DC while her successor is going through confirmation and that will be a mini shutdown.
If Trump promotes the private funding of the wall that too will lead to riots. If congress is too busy rioting to do their job a lot of things can spin out of control.
And all Putins planning will pay off.

From 611 dow down to 114 up Crazy
Closed 260 up Any guesses for what tomorrow might bring?
Dems so loved their talking point, "worse market since Great Depression"...…bet they had slew of stories alrdy written and ready to go. Fought hard for it today...put out early morning hit on consumer confidence.....yeah people spent a trillion for Christmas but they are uneasy about the future,,,yeah that's it. Dont believe facts look here at this poll of ours, and now its all gone.....oh the humanity.
/----/Libtard's go to poll: 350 random adults.

I’m buying. I’m moving my mm portion back to stocks over the next two months. Black Friday sale continues.
I do, however, believe we will see more declines before the next sustained rise.
/----/ Be careful about the last week of the year when the professional traders are on vacation. The market usually settles down.

Beside the tariff war going on which btw many have said if settled, the dow would go up 1000 points again
there is the Mueller dark cloud hanging over the WH This leads to more uncertainty in the markets

Beside the tariff war going on which btw many have said if settled, the dow would go up 1000 points again
there is the Mueller dark cloud hanging over the WH This leads to more uncertainty in the markets

You're a tard.

You're a tard.
I'm a tard?? Look in the mirror to see a real dumb ass You don't think the uncertainty of the investigation has any bearing on the markets?? Then you are the biggest tard here

The loss of data reports during the shut down could be catastrophic. tax loss sales could go out of control, market participants are that spooked.

The real estate market has collapsed
Apple blames China-economy for its earnings miss
and then the high prices for phones in areas of India and China that can't afford them---- the good news is I also own CELG the bad news is I own 10 x as much of aapl ..gl and may the stock be with you

New Topics

Forum List

Back