Anybody but Romney.

Sandoka

Rookie
Apr 6, 2012
Anybody but Romney who is a certified Republiscam and one of the most totally evil men in the history of the world.

Republiscams dictate that we engage in "Nazi Germany" like behavior and the whole damn world is ganging up against us because of the evil that we have brought to the world.

Just look at the news!
THEY HATE US FOR WHAT WE HAVE DONE!
IN THEIR EYES, WE ARE TOTAL ABSOLUTE 100 PERCENT EVIL.

Did you know that Romney's attitude, spoken recently is that he will build up the military even stronger and go ahead and kill millions more to teach them a firm lesson. The lesson, of course, that he wants to teach is that nobody should ever try to fight back against the horrific oppression, exploitation and mass murder techniques of the United States. We are primo, number one, and we make Hitler look like a piker.

Obama, not wanting to be seen as weak in an election year says that the criminals who attacked our counselor office will not go unpunished. His words are better. We will strive to punish the crime, but we will not take it out on whole nations like the Republiscams always do.

Republiscams do not care who dies, only that they can gather more and more money and continue to exploit the people and the nations of the world for for Republiscam personal greed and profit.

If anybody tells me that they are Christians and they support the Republiscams, they do not know God. I also expect that God does not know them regardless of what the Republiscam lovers say.

If you have the "Love" of God you do not go around murdering millions and millions and millions of people in order to exploit their country's resources. That is wrong in my eyes and in the eyes of God.

If you have the love of God, you won't want free abortions or same sex marriage either, both of which obama supports.

Romney is correct, we should build up our military until it is 100 times stronger than it is, and ensure the peace through strength, not by obama's form of groveling with the snot of fear dripping from his nose.

• Banned
If you have the love of God, you won't want free abortions or same sex marriage either, both of which obama supports.
I do not support Obama. I am an Eisenhower Republican who wants my Party back from the hands of the thieves who have run it ever since Tricky Dicky Nixon followed Johnson in the office of the Presidency.

Since then we have had Reagan, CIA Bush and Fortunate Son Bush who have placed this country Trillions of dollars in debt to fund their friends and friends of friends in the Military Industrial Complex. Just think, if we had not had all of their wars, we would not have a national debt.

[ I am an Eisenhower Republican who wants my Party back from the hands of the thieves who have run it ever since Tricky Dicky Nixon followed Johnson in the office of the Presidency.

Since then we have had Reagan, CIA Bush and Fortunate Son Bush who have placed this country Trillions of dollars in debt to fund their friends and friends of friends in the Military Industrial Complex. Just think, if we had not had all of their wars, we would not have a national debt.

Oh shit.

Son of Joe.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Anybody but Romney who is a certified Republiscam and one of the most totally evil men in the history of the world.

Republiscams dictate that we engage in "Nazi Germany" like behavior and the whole damn world is ganging up against us because of the evil that we have brought to the world.

Just look at the news!
THEY HATE US FOR WHAT WE HAVE DONE!
IN THEIR EYES, WE ARE TOTAL ABSOLUTE 100 PERCENT EVIL.

Did you know that Romney's attitude, spoken recently is that he will build up the military even stronger and go ahead and kill millions more to teach them a firm lesson. The lesson, of course, that he wants to teach is that nobody should ever try to fight back against the horrific oppression, exploitation and mass murder techniques of the United States. We are primo, number one, and we make Hitler look like a piker.

Obama, not wanting to be seen as weak in an election year says that the criminals who attacked our counselor office will not go unpunished. His words are better. We will strive to punish the crime, but we will not take it out on whole nations like the Republiscams always do.

Republiscams do not care who dies, only that they can gather more and more money and continue to exploit the people and the nations of the world for for Republiscam personal greed and profit.

If anybody tells me that they are Christians and they support the Republiscams, they do not know God. I also expect that God does not know them regardless of what the Republiscam lovers say.

If you have the "Love" of God you do not go around murdering millions and millions and millions of people in order to exploit their country's resources. That is wrong in my eyes and in the eyes of God.

You should compare notes with JoeB. He'll show you how to work magic underwear into your rant,
Negged!

I do not support Obama. I am an Eisenhower Republican who wants my Party back from the hands of the thieves who have run it ever since Tricky Dicky Nixon followed Johnson in the office of the Presidency.

This week when you visit your therapist ask him/her to up the voltage this session.

Anybody but Romney.

I'm thinking about getting this dog:

Dog-5764652.jpg

Isn't he cute?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Romney is correct, we should build up our military until it is 100 times stronger than it is, and ensure the peace through strength, not by obama's form of groveling with the snot of fear dripping from his nose.

People like you are Satanic. You know our history of invading Latin American countries over half a hundred times in the past two centuries and raping and pillaging them for our Banana and fruit industries and to steal their natural resources.

You know that we have set up over a hundred dictators around the world including phony Shahs (The son of a sergeant in the Iranian army) and phony Saudi Arabian kings (The Saud family were marauding thieves in the High Arabian desert). We set up Saddam in Power, King Hussein in power, the Al Basheer Family in Syria, Sadat and Mubarrek in Egypt. The list goes on and on and on, but they all have one thing in common, the insane desire to rape and pillage the other countries of the world.

That murder and rape is now on you, since you so openly support it. Why do you pride yourself on being so totally evil? Satanic Worship?

Last edited:

Ike would support Obama in this election

probably did with the cheating your party does

If it is out of your hands...you let it go.

There are many things the Federal GOP has lost it's way on.

We only have ourselves to blame.

Romney exists because that is what the current market calls for. It is not his fault and he is not evil. For you to say that is simply stupid......

What are you doing to get your party back ? Specifics please.

the EVIL is already President

as for the rest, all I saw was spew

That is because, Stephanie, You are a pathological satanic liar who celebrates the massive rape of the world by the United States. The Republiscams have orchestrated all of the pillaging of the world. They have murdered hundreds of millions of people and you rejoice in that, because you dismiss it as spew.

To a morally corrupt Satanic person like you, human lives are just as worthless as they are to the Republiscams who always kill for profit.

why do you tout lies that have NO proof to back them?

Go read up on what Ike stood for you idiot.

Your party has been forced so far to the right Ike would go no where near you

And what would be your basis for saying this ? Facts.....not extrapolations.

Forum List

Back