Anybody but Palin or Romney...

...and the Republicans have my vote in 2012.

Why not Romney?

I don't like him.

But don't get me wrong, Buckwheat isn't getting my vote again, that's for shit sure.

If the republicans nominate either Palin or Romney, I'll be voting third party or not at all.

I myself am not a complete fan of some of his decisions. He appears to be carrying on far more of the policies and practices of his predecessor than I like.

If the GOP nominates Palin though, I will vote for Obama. She's a disaster waiting to happen.

Unlike you, I'd probably vote for Mitt. There's a Reganesque quality about him I like, plus as a Republican from a solidly blue state I feel confident that in practice his administration won't be very far from Moderate. Though we'd have to wait and see.

Any site with references to Lew Rockwell loses me before I read further.

My bad, I pulled the wrong one from Google. That is a "fan" site that isn't affiliated with Gary Johnson?

"Site administrator: Josiah Schmidt (Note: This is not Gary Johnson's email address. We are not authorized by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Gary Johnson himself. To contact Gary Johnson himself, please go to his website at OurAmericaInitiative.com.)"

Instead, go to Our America - The Gary Johnson Initiative. The United, United States of America..

But don't get me wrong, Buckwheat isn't getting my vote again, that's for shit sure.

If the republicans nominate either Palin or Romney, I'll be voting third party or not at all.

A third party vote is a vote for Barrack.

depends on where you live, imo.

here in mass, it doesn't matter

yeah the argument can be made that a "third party vote is a vote for barack" only holds true in swingstates. I go back and forth on that.

My bad, I pulled the wrong one from Google. That is a "fan" site that isn't affiliated with Gary Johnson?

"Site administrator: Josiah Schmidt (Note: This is not Gary Johnson's email address. We are not authorized by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Gary Johnson himself. To contact Gary Johnson himself, please go to his website at OurAmericaInitiative.com.)"

Instead, go to Our America - The Gary Johnson Initiative. The United, United States of America..

All I really know about him is that I basically agree with his stand on illegal drugs-they shouldn't be. If he's stepping into the madhatter role of Ron Paul's campaign, no thanks. Not my kind of libertarian.

I'll read more about him, I'm sure.

All I really know about him is that I basically agree with his stand on illegal drugs-they shouldn't be. If he's stepping into the madhatter role of Ron Paul's campaign, no thanks. Not my kind of libertarian.

I'll read more about him, I'm sure.

In my estimation, he is what Ron Paul should have been. Johnson doesn't come across as your kooky uncle.

Forum List

Back