Any VWer's Here?

Aug 6, 2012
I've spent the last 15 or so years arguing politics on the VW board. Now they're gone, at least in the form they were in, so I need someplace else. If this place is that popular, I can't believe some of them haven't made it here. Things over there could get pretty nasty. That was the fun part. I'll have to keep my six guns holstered here for awhile to see how things go.

I've spent the last 15 or so years arguing politics on the VW board. Now they're gone, at least in the form they were in, so I need someplace else. If this place is that popular, I can't believe some of them haven't made it here. Things over there could get pretty nasty. That was the fun part. I'll have to keep my six guns holstered here for awhile to see how things go.

***WELCOME***

You are in the best place for what you seek....:badgrin:

I owned a 79 Beetle Convertable, 85 Golf and 97 Jetta.......does that help?

Define "pretty nasty".

Insulting, cursing, some posters making up insane crap about people and swearing it was true. At least one poster got someone's real name and address and posted personal information about them. That was the only poster know of that was banned. It was pretty much a free for all. You could say anything you wanted about anyone. Accuse them of being a commie, a murder, a child molester. But the favorite accusation was racist, of course.

Define "pretty nasty".

Insulting, cursing, some posters making up insane crap about people and swearing it was true. At least one poster got someone's real name and address and posted personal information about them. That was the only poster know of that was banned. It was pretty much a free for all. You could say anything you wanted about anyone. Accuse them of being a commie, a murder, a child molester. But the favorite accusation was racist, of course.

Wow, that is pretty nasty.

We've got a flame zone here, where most anything goes...with certain restrictions. I'd have a look at the rules before posting though.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome! But before you do anything, check out The Clean Debate Zone on this forum then tell us what you think. (Should be interesting)

Not even if you spelled convertible correctly. :badgrin:

I'd rather discuss politics with a Volkswagon collector than someone who wasted 15 years talking politics on a titty site.

The political board there was just as it is here. A political board. There weren't any pictures.

As for the car, I'm a Lexus man.

Bullshit

Just an excuse to tell your wife when she finds you browsing titty sites.......Honest honey, I was only looking at the political forum

I owned a used 1973 beetle(turquoise blue) with a 1967 engine in it, and a used 1973 Karmangia convertible (bright orange)...that car was fun fun fun!

Last edited:
I owned a used 1973 beetle(turquoise blue) with a 1967 engine in it, and a used 1973 Karmangia convertible (bright orange)...that car was fun fun fun!

Liked the KarmanGhia.

Remember the Thing?
ooops, the Karmann ghia was a used 1973, not 78....! It was totaled in a car accident by my boyfriend who had borrowed it... :(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back