Any USMB Members

Indeed. Can't we just have fun with this? The teams all work hard to get to the tournament - we should enjoy their accomplishments.

Of course, those of us in the tourney can trash and berate the opponents of our favorite teams to our hearts' delight. That's only sportin'.

I am obligated to hope that KU goes all the way.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can't pledge to anything that requires scheduled activity right now, but is there any way that spectators can watch and kibitz?

But I am rooting for our New Mexico Lobos with their most impressive #3 seed.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can't pledge to anything that requires scheduled activity right now, but is there any way that spectators can watch and kibitz?

Cool! You're in New Mexico?

Hjmick lives there too and I have friends there as well! :cool:

Cool! You're in New Mexico?

Hjmick lives there too and I have friends there as well! :cool:

Yes, counting the three different times I have lived here, I have lived in New Mexico for more years than in any other state, and have called Albuquerque home for a good spell now. And friends of New Mexicans are usually good people too. :)

As the current winner of the 2009-2010 Football pool, I shall certainly attempt to impress you all with my huge, throbbing... diagnostics skills...;)

PM on it's way...

I'm done. Bracket set up. And enough free time ahead to actually watch some games (2008 & 2009 were hellishly busy - so first time in a few years).

Final Call!
Anyone else wants to join in the fun, PM ME TONIGHT! I won't be on tomorrow to give you the info, and your picks must be in by Thursday Morning.

We have a good crew playing already, but more are welcome!

Interested in being in my NCAA Tourney Bracket Games?

I did one last year on Yahoo with some members here, I believe Mani won it.

Anyway, trying to get an idea of how many want to play, the more the merrier! The winner gets repped by all the other players of course, and it gets to smack talk more than I do during the Colts season.

Let me know on here or by PM if you want in, it's pretty fun to do.

(and Paulie, you don't need to comment here, we KNOW you hate college basketball, you've told us 100 times already! ) :cool:

Given only two possible choices...either watch college basketball games, or dig my eyeballs out with a rusty spoon that's been chewed all up in the garbage disposal unit...I'd choose the latter, plus voluntarily add in sawing my penis off with the non-cutting edge of a butter knife.

This would preclude me from involving myself in the bracket competition.

Thanks for the offer though! :razz:

Group Standings (Top 10)View Complete Standings Rank Bracket Correct Picks Points Possible Pts
1 boedicca 37 of 48 48 112
2 Luissa 35 of 48 46 110
3 CrimsonWhite A 32 of 48 42 162
4 Foxfyre 31 of 48 40 100
5 mani 30 of 48 39 103
6 Dr. House 31 of 48 37 65
7 Tom's Bracket 29 of 48 36 96
7 MR.FITNAH 29 of 48 36 96
9 EchoZulu * 27 of 48 34 110
10 Underdog Picker Xotoxi

Well Butler gave them all they wanted and I wish they had pulled it off, but congratulations to Duke.

And thanks to Duke for putting Foxfyre at the top of the leader board. Earlier in the tournament, I didn't think I had a prayer. :)

Forum List

Back