Any Thoughts/Comments Guys?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I do find the weirdest blogs:

http://husbandonstrike.com/

Husband On Strike

All I want my wife to do is stop spoiling our children and allowing them to wreck our love life! Husbands have feelings too! Husbandonstrike.com is home of the National Association of Desperate Husbands, and I'm not only the CEO and Director, but I'm also a card carrying member!
Association of Desperate Husbands.

Even though our two month old daughter refuses to sleep without my wife holding her, and my two year son won't even attempt to sleep without his pacifier, my wife still refuses to take my advice about how to fix these problems.

After begging and pleading with my wife (because I adore and love her dearly) to stop spoiling our children and ignoring my feelings, I've decided enough is enough.

So I went on strike — and moved to the roof of our home.

This is my last-ditch effort!Now, I have absolutely no intentions on making my wife out to be some bad parent.

My wife is a great mom, I just feel she's going about a few things the wrong way.

I don't want our marriage to suffer.

I'm on strike from all things marriage related when I'm on the roof, in the backyard or living in the garage.

I'm asking people from all over the world to
Sign my petition and then pass this site around to all your friends.

My goal is to also send a message to wives everywhere that:"Husbands have feeling too".

Feel free to leave your comments and read all the relationship related articles on this site.I'll be sure to keep you updated on my journey!

James

fuzzykitten99 said:
the newborn thing isn't uncommon, but a 2yo with a pacifier??

It's more common than you think. I don't like my 4 month old having one around, for fear that he'll get addicted, or get an overbite.

gop_jeff said:
It's more common than you think. I don't like my 4 month old having one around, for fear that he'll get addicted, or get an overbite.
i let nathan have his up until about 1yr-18months. Even then, he only used it at night. Now he doesn't have one at all. We never really took them away, we just seemed to have misplaced or lost them all, and Nathan doesn't seem to miss it.

When kids stop bottle feeding/breast-feeding, the get no pacifier.

re: the story:

The mother is damaging not ONLY her marriage, but her kids.

:(

The guy is absolutely correct. Kids should keep the 'Aich-ee-Double-El' out of the parents' bed/bedroom.

dmp said:
When kids stop bottle feeding/breast-feeding, the get no pacifier. The mother is damaging not ONLY her marriage, but her kids.
The guy is absolutely correct. Kids should keep the 'Aich-ee-Double-El' out of the parents' bed/bedroom.
The marriage bed is a sanctuary. No kids allowed. Or TV. :D

dmp said:
except TV is okay because it makes it easier to watch naughty movies w/ one's spouse.

:p:
Spouses can create naughty scenes without being on camera. No TV. :D

mom4 said:
Spouses can create naughty scenes without being on camera. No TV. :D

dmp was talking about watching TV. He never said anything about being on camera.

Hmmm....a little Freudian Slip perhaps?

TTIWWP :thup:

Forum List

Back