Any Suggestions?

Jessie

Rookie
Oct 24, 2004
Clinton, IA
I'm looking for a nationwide tux rental store, but the only one i've found so far is the Men's Wearhouse. Does anyone know of another store? Or possibly a suggestion to getting around having 5 groomsmen in 3 different states? Thanks!

When we had our wedding, we had several groomsmen out of state. We still got all the tuxes from the same rental company here in town (so hubby could get his free :D ) but the groomsmen that were out of state went and got measurements done and called them into the rental company.
That's all I can think of right now.
Good luck!!

Jessie said:
I'm looking for a nationwide tux rental store, but the only one i've found so far is the Men's Wearhouse. Does anyone know of another store? Or possibly a suggestion to getting around having 5 groomsmen in 3 different states? Thanks!

i know that "Savii" or "Savvi" sorry i don't remember the spelling. They used to be called Desmonds, but changed their name. They are a national company, and we had a similar situation, with groomsmen in different areas.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i know that "Savii" or "Savvi" sorry i don't remember the spelling. They used to be called Desmonds, but changed their name. They are a national company, and we had a similar situation, with groomsmen in different areas.

Dang.. About time someone said it.. Desmonds was sitting on the tip of my tongue and I just couldn't spit it out to save my life. Thanks for clearing my head! I'll sleep tonight. :)

Thank you! I didnt know that i could just call in the measurements. That will make it 10 times easier if the places around here will let us do that. Thanks again!

Is Mister B's national? It was where I rented my tux for the Prom.

I rented from a local store, I don't know of any national stores other than the Men's Warehouse.

Forum List

Back